• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

lifes good

cj

Bluelight Crew
i know i havent been around much since i stepped down as mod but i wanted to say hello and share a little. So i met the most amazing women. Shes everything i ever dreamed of plus some. We moved in together and i proposed last week! Im getting married next year!

This year has been a whirlwind of amazing. I moved to Minnesota. Got a full time job. Fell in love. Got engaged. Its crazy how quick life can change. I went from living with my mom in Alabama to having a 6th floor apartment in downtown St Paul. Never been in a serious relationship to engaged. Pretty fucking sweet! Life can get better. Personally i just had to change everything

Im glad to hear things are progressing so well. Congrats on the engagement
And happy holidays.

and they have folks stepping down ? here i am like -
3ki19g.jpg

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

The secret to a great keto cauliflower pizza crust? Bake until the crust becomes very browned and crisp, with very dark edges.

CourseMain Course
CuisineAmerican
Keywordcauliflower, gluten free, pizza

Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time40 minutes
Total Time55 minutes

Servings2 servings
Calories312kcal

Ingredients
  • Olive oil spray
  • 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets (14 oz, 400 grams without refuse)
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Toppings:
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce, no added sugar (I like Rao's)
  • 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (3 oz)
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • Any other pizza toppings you like (but don't overdo it)
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (this is important - I tried without parchment and the cauliflower crust got soggy instead of crispy) and lightly spray it with olive oil spray. You can also use a 13-inch pizza pan, and cut a parchment circle to cover the bottom of the pan.
  • Place the cauliflower in food processor and rice it - pulse until its texture resembles rice. Work in batches if needed.
  • In a medium bowl, mix the riced cauliflower, eggs, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
  • Transfer the mixture to the center of the prepared baking sheet and use a spatula to press it into a thin 13-inch circle. Try to even it out so that it's all the same thickness, and don't allow the edges to be too thin, or they'll burn (but even if they do get too dark, they're still delicious).
  • Bake the cauliflower crust until golden-brown and very set (so that edges can be gently lifted up from the baking sheet without the circle falling apart), about 40 minutes.
  • Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Switch oven to broil*, set on high. With a spatula, spread the tomato sauce on top of the cauliflower pizza crust. Sprinkle the cheeses on top. You can obviously add more toppings at this point, but not too many if you don't want a soggy crust.
  • Return the pizza to the oven and broil until the cheese is bubbly and browned in spots, 1-2 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into eight triangles using a pizza cutter, and serve.
Notes
Since I don't know what toppings you will use, nutrition info does not include any toppings except for pizza sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan.

*Broil only if your pan is broiler-safe and the parchment is unbleached and marked as broiler-safe. Otherwise, you can bake the pizza at the final stage to melt the cheese instead of broiling.
Nutrition
Serving: 0.5pizza | Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 592mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g
Cauliflower Pizza Crust https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust/

That's great that you're doing well and enjoying life. I feel like the last couple of years have been an improvement for me as well in my personal & professional life, especially compared to the time period before that, when I lived in hell

We need more optimistic stories like that! :)

i know i havent been around much since i stepped down as mod but i wanted to say hello and share a little. So i met the most amazing women. Shes everything i ever dreamed of plus some. We moved in together and i proposed last week! Im getting married next year!

This year has been a whirlwind of amazing. I moved to Minnesota. Got a full time job. Fell in love. Got engaged. Its crazy how quick life can change. I went from living with my mom in Alabama to having a 6th floor apartment in downtown St Paul. Never been in a serious relationship to engaged. Pretty fucking sweet! Life can get better. Personally i just had to change everything
*WOMAN

singular

She wants you to know you are SINGULAR ;) I'm sure. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how proud of you I am. <3

And I know you meant singular from "the most" = singular.

I WILL BE at your wedding

Thanks CH. Of course your invited to the wedding man. You better get a good jacket. We are thinking November here in Minnesota

Good shit man.

Miss you around MH in particular but i'm wicked happy for you.

I'm tryna wife up too, lol. I just have to meet her first.

Aw that’s awesome CJ, glad you’re doing well and happy for ya!

Also cJ your fiancée told me something That is so true

so

Real

that it hurts

it does

it’s like PAIN truth.
But it helped me

move on

and now good things are happening

CJ went from struggling like 10x harder than me to winning @ life 10x more than I can EVER hope to, that's how awesome he is.

Yes we still have hard times, struggles, "those days" or moments but he is KICKING ASS at life and if anyone who made a real recovery move has inspired me it's CJ, mostly because he's a stronger person, been through rougher shit, had a harder hand of cards dealt w/ him and finessed all the way to winning the poker tournament. That's how much he's working hard, kicking ass and living a good life. I am proud of you CJ. I almost wish I was right there in my recovery, I ebb and flow mentally and what not. <3