• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Life, what is life? Why are we all here?

You are too young to be gracious and able to have a discussion without being rude, delusional in your own thoughts, intolerant to anyone else's, and contradicting everything you write every other sentence. And, excuse my French, you seem to be full of shit.
What have I contradicted? I would be happy to explain any confusion you might have regarding my statements. I apologize if I offended you in any way. That was not my intention.
It is one thing to showcase how creative you are -- which I give you credit for that -- and perhaps even be admired for some original thought, but the way you go about insisting that everyone is wrong and you attack other's opinion, coming up with a four paragraph conclusion of a person you probably have never met in your life, let alone know, that is insulting and comes across as being reprimanded.
I dont think everyone’s wrong. Sometimes I agree with certain things that people say and sometimes I don’t. I think that is shown in my previous replies. And you claim that I attack peoples opinion but that is your perspective. I’m simply just disagreeing with them. And its pretty inaccurate to say that my paragraph long essays are all about one person. Maybe you should read the actual content more carefully.
I would respect you and your ideals -- your truths -- but after reading your reaction to every individual you felt the temerity to drown in your intolerant bullshit, it is obvious that your lack of any education, formal or life experience, has done nothing to enlighten you in the least. You are only around to let the world know that you are above it all and only you have the answer to this mystery.
I am here to let people know that this information is available to everyone if they just open themselves up to nature and expressing one’s self in a manner that generates healing and alleviation of a lot of social struggles and turmoil. I don’t understand how my comments are intolerant to be honest. I accept everyone’s perspective and there are even times when I have previously considered the thought process or viewpoint of the other person who I am conversating with..
You spew out your opinions -- not facts -- opinions, like they are able to substantiated by a source that is respected or has done some type of formal or informal research so at least there is some evidence that wherever thoughts, etc., are shoved down throats of others by others knowing what they are talking about, or a pure, armchair philosopher like yourself, who needs to work on their grammar before they so full of personal authority and know it all grand remarks slams into people who were respectful to you by trying to honestly have a productive meeting of the minds with you. But you cannot do so.
Grammar has nothing to do with personal authority. You criticize my writing and then send me a response that doesn’t make any sense. What do you mean “they so full of personal authority”?? And I assume you mean “be substantiated”.
If you knew that all of the oxymoronic sentences thrown on this thread were indeed the love and unity answer for the ages, then your stance and approach would not be one of "you are all wrong, you do not know anything" bantering and telling others what they thought about something and others just from two or three sentences that no one with a humble and open mind would consider saying to another.
I don’t say that you are all wrong and do not know anything. I just disagree with certain things they say. A lot of times I’m just explaining how I think the universe works. And some things I claim as fact and some things I state that it is my opinion. But of course if you are skeptical about my views then you would view certain things that I say as opinion even though I might consider them as fact or at least more likely to be true.
The Bible teaches us to be humble. I guess your alien buddies missed that chapter. It is obvious you did.

You have a great mind, but you are stuck in the trap you think everyone is stuck in. Typical.

Now come at me, if you wish. But make some sense and do not assume. Ask me. I will be honest with you, but I will not go back and forth with you if you only are going to present me with unsubstantiated information. Everything I just wrote to you are my personal feelings and opinions, and observations about how you came across to me in how you communicated with others. Please know the difference.

V

And I love everyone, but I cannot stand insufferable arrogance.
The Bible contains much more information than that though. It’s easy to say be humble but you do not realize your own lack of humility in your reply. Sure you threw in some nice words here and there but then you refer to my words as bullshit that I’m shoving down peoples throats so it’s hard to really take your words seriously. It kind of just seems like you are angry that I found out the secrets of the universe before you did.

starting to lean towards we are here by chance and there really is no "reason".
we just have enough to make up whatever we want and influence others who are gullible.
i find this funny in a way but am not trolling your thread.
i would love to believe that we were here to evolve into a benevolent entity but the evidence is overwhelming that this is a fantasy of my own making.

We are life and life is all around us. Intertwined and interconnected. Through our conditioning as humans we believe we are separate.

Life is an endless mystery, where the deeper you dig to find answers the more mind blown and lost you become.

Life is a rollercoaster you never know what your going to get and what comes next.

The mysteries of consciousness and creation are a deep rabbit hole.

What do you believe life is all about?

In my own experinces and view I believe life is like a movie written directed and played by God. All things are god playing a game of hide and seek. This does not alleviate suffering though. Reality is infinite.

Overall I believe life is the ultimate masterpiece of ART. Beautiful dramatic high stakes. Its one unique ride and journey through life.

starting to lean towards we are here by chance and there really is no "reason".
we just have enough to make up whatever we want and influence others who are gullible.
i find this funny in a way but am not trolling your thread.
i would love to believe that we were here to evolve into a benevolent entity but the evidence is overwhelming that this is a fantasy of my own making.
Would love to hear your evidence but there isn’t any.

Read again what the beautiful author of this thread says.

❤️

just trying to give you some comfort.
Appreciated deeply.
Not my thread so will now exit.
Thank you for everything and intentions.
Wasnt trying to be an ass but still my issue of conflicting "sides" that I wish to bring together as one with a sense of reason and sustainability.
Life sure looks more rosy when we are full of drugs maybe I should revert to my previous state...? lol

What have I contradicted? I would be happy to explain any confusion you might have regarding my statements. I apologize if I offended you in any way. That was not my intention.
Good evening overbakedskittles,
I hope you had an interesting and event full day. I just deleted 32 long paragraphs of unfocused nothing that made me sound like an idiot because I have barely slept since Friday and my job is a one of those high executive level, have to use your brain to full capacity type jobs and now I regret deciding that becoming someone I could be proud of instead of just another hot woman who lived her life letting men take care of her, doing whatever I wanted and never worrying about accomplishing anything except having the best boobs around, great hair, a great name no one else in the can claim they share with me, galavant around, inflict myself on the public, perfect the art of Thrillseeking, see how many times I can marry before I die and think that I am something to be impressed with doing absolutely nothing important with my life except to baffle, daffle and bullshit. So, when I turned 50 eight years ago, I suddenly realized that I had better do something because I am not going to be the most beautiful, charming and youngest, hottest chick that all the guys want pretty soon.

And I also realized that since my marriage was heading toward the real possibility that it was not going to continue on the steady, dependable path it had been going for 28 years with hubby's occasional personality crisis of the moment and I would let him do his thing, I would go play with a friend for a few years until he came back again. He always comes back because he's a freak and weak. And I am too much of a lazy loser without any skills or desire to make something more of myself where I would have to fully support myself unless I wanted to -- not had to. To cut this ranting short -- I educated myself where now I think my brain is going to literally explode from thinking too much every day. But now, if I have to, and I pretty much do now, but I have a new and better guy now, divorcing finally cause I have the guts to do it finally, but I mostly spend my money on my credit cards, expensive food so I can cook incredible meals for guy and trips. But you get the picture. Ok. enough blabbing about nothing. I will now entertain you and respond to your reply to my little spit fire shout back last night.

Here goes.

First of al. I am sorry only for not being able to know you more than just written words on a computer. I don't know how old you are, if you are male or female or how your mood is, so it sucks that we can't get the full flavor a good "letting it all out" session. I will not bullshit you. I did mean what I said. I did want you to be offended because you seem like the type that doesn't walk away from a good debate, and I was right. That says alot about you. And that is good in my book. In my experience, if you were a total fuck head, a freak, damaged or just a crazy, who knows? then you would not have responded to me at all. I will tell you that I needed to let off some steam last night and you really hit a nerve the way you went at everyone. Gotta give you credit. You have a very great mind that really works in incredible ways. I would have loved to have known you personally as a friend in my life. I prefer and get along very well with personalities like yours -- thinkers -- no what what someone thinks, as they as they are thinking and thinking alot, and they don't let me scare them or get angry, but ehn again, I have not read your entire reply to me, so again, here we go:

To your first reply to me above -- you contradict everything you usually state, but there is nothing wrong with that. To be technical and actually flattering if you really want to see this how it can be defined -- you seem to be writing and responding in "critical thinking speed mode." I do not know if you have a formal education and are from the US. If that is the case, you usually will only learn about -- not usually be so lightening fast as you are with in your communications with other when expressing thoughts or giving one's opinions, etc., as you have mastered in a very unusual way. It's not being able to see people face to face also that can make others appear either like their personality they are thinking but do not usually express in person, but do not know they show to perfect strangers. Let's put it this way, I was not confused really by anything you said, but, you will state a very strong thought or philosophy in the stance of someone who can prove that this is the one and only true and right everything about what you are saying, but then after you very aggressively give off haughty retorting, it is really, you will come back around like back door action, give a back handed statement to someone, giving a conclusion that is the worst example of production and construction debate because you go around in circle with no real conclusion. Have you ever heard of inferences in arguementation? or sufficient and necessary assumptions?

In every real discussion where it is constructed in a way that allows free thinking, disagreement and can identify whether it is a opinion of the masses due to a group all believing in the same thing, like a committee or Congress, which is a shitty example and we know why. The discussion has a conclusion only because it is stating an author's giving his or her information about a group or body that is formed in the proper way so that even if two people disagree with what the group may believe or agree on, there can be different ideas or assumptions or inferences made by someone else about the same topic that is different but can be true or valid it doesn't have to be true -- like you to push everyone you replied to.

In order for you to be the well-respected blow hard that you were coming across as last night and not trigger my response to you, you need to have assumptions backed up with sufficient/necessary inferences in your discussion -- then you can tell everyone with gusto that "If blah blah blah, then the blah blah blah, in other words, nothing you tell us backs up any reason that would give something you could tell us that was why something had to happen or was happening or when it happens, then it would prove anything you said about what you said about your believes when you would tell someone who they were or that they didn't like something or would want to do something without any reasoning you could point out in their remarks.

I probably confused you. I wasn't offended as much as I was pissed off all of a sudden when you told this guy that he was something completely outrageous and impossible for anyone else to consider without being ridiculous or looking for something like that in five sentences that indicated nothing of that sort. But you are allowed to be outrageous. That's the great thing about being alive. And I really don't matter to the great scheme of your world, except to have a good written debate and make me tired so I can sleep.

And I like how feisty you made me. It is very rare someone can set me off like last night. You are mentally stimulating.

A lot of times I’m just explaining how I think the universe works. And some things I claim as fact and some things I state that it is my opinion.
I can't get back to the orange color sorry. Ok, this remark here. Please tell me how you are the one who is going to explain how the universe works? How do you know how it works? Where did you learn how the universe works? who told you? I think you get my drift. I love opinions -- and if this is your idea of how the universe works, then please give us something we can chew on at least that will back your job of telling us how the universe works.

If the so-called greatest scientific minds, who can always present at least a little bit of some examples of something that they can compare and contrast with to support their thesis statements that are made from the many different minds over the hundreds even thousands of years. Even the ancient Greeks who had nothing but going in circles in their thinking that nothing sure except that we think therefore we are, etc., and that is just like saying "I am a female therefore I am going to be hormonal during my lifetime. It is a vague but dependable fact.

Sorry if I sound angry. I'm not.

This forum allows me to continue and be a bitch about how you communicate in writing and I am blowing off steam. It doesn't matter what I think, but I think you are a great person because you have shown me that you are interested in what someone has to say, really sincerely interested, without apologizing or kissing their asses, Wow.... you surprized me tonight. I was put off by the manner in which you were communicating what you wanted to say, how you were putting it together, and you took the time to show me that you are the great mind I could see, yet the surprise is that you are really a nice human being.

The world would be a better place if they communicated on Bluelight. Have a nice evening. I am hungry now.

V

Good evening overbakedskittles,
I hope you had an interesting and event full day. I just deleted 32 long paragraphs of unfocused nothing that made me sound like an idiot because I have barely slept since Friday and my job is a one of those high executive level, have to use your brain to full capacity type jobs and now I regret deciding that becoming someone I could be proud of instead of just another hot woman who lived her life letting men take care of her, doing whatever I wanted and never worrying about accomplishing anything except having the best boobs around, great hair, a great name no one else in the can claim they share with me, galavant around, inflict myself on the public, perfect the art of Thrillseeking, see how many times I can marry before I die and think that I am something to be impressed with doing absolutely nothing important with my life except to baffle, daffle and bullshit. So, when I turned 50 eight years ago, I suddenly realized that I had better do something because I am not going to be the most beautiful, charming and youngest, hottest chick that all the guys want pretty soon.

And I also realized that since my marriage was heading toward the real possibility that it was not going to continue on the steady, dependable path it had been going for 28 years with hubby's occasional personality crisis of the moment and I would let him do his thing, I would go play with a friend for a few years until he came back again. He always comes back because he's a freak and weak. And I am too much of a lazy loser without any skills or desire to make something more of myself where I would have to fully support myself unless I wanted to -- not had to. To cut this ranting short -- I educated myself where now I think my brain is going to literally explode from thinking too much every day. But now, if I have to, and I pretty much do now, but I have a new and better guy now, divorcing finally cause I have the guts to do it finally, but I mostly spend my money on my credit cards, expensive food so I can cook incredible meals for guy and trips. But you get the picture. Ok. enough blabbing about nothing. I will now entertain you and respond to your reply to my little spit fire shout back last night.

Here goes.

First of al. I am sorry only for not being able to know you more than just written words on a computer. I don't know how old you are, if you are male or female or how your mood is, so it sucks that we can't get the full flavor a good "letting it all out" session. I will not bullshit you. I did mean what I said. I did want you to be offended because you seem like the type that doesn't walk away from a good debate, and I was right. That says alot about you. And that is good in my book. In my experience, if you were a total fuck head, a freak, damaged or just a crazy, who knows? then you would not have responded to me at all. I will tell you that I needed to let off some steam last night and you really hit a nerve the way you went at everyone. Gotta give you credit. You have a very great mind that really works in incredible ways. I would have loved to have known you personally as a friend in my life. I prefer and get along very well with personalities like yours -- thinkers -- no what what someone thinks, as they as they are thinking and thinking alot, and they don't let me scare them or get angry, but ehn again, I have not read your entire reply to me, so again, here we go:
I’m glad that you have true curiosity within you as well. Not everyone has the desire to learn about the nature of reality in a true genuine way. Even amongst the people who claim to be spiritual. But either way, I do not see these interactions as “debates”. I am just providing information that I feel is important. And it happens to be something that makes a lot of sense to me personally so whenever somebody tries to act like what I’m saying is so outlandish and so ridiculous even though I am just pointing out basic things like to express love and to have confidence in oneself, that is an indication to me that humans do not want to hear about love and unity and would rather remain in fear and conflict instead. I might come off a little harsh or disconnected at times but that is only a reflection of the other persons unwillingness to accept reality and I guess it fuels subconscious behaviors within myself that come off as stubborn or arrogant. However I personally don’t think that I really say stuff that is that bad.
To your first reply to me above -- you contradict everything you usually state, but there is nothing wrong with that. To be technical and actually flattering if you really want to see this how it can be defined -- you seem to be writing and responding in "critical thinking speed mode." I do not know if you have a formal education and are from the US. If that is the case, you usually will only learn about -- not usually be so lightening fast as you are with in your communications with other when expressing thoughts or giving one's opinions, etc., as you have mastered in a very unusual way. It's not being able to see people face to face also that can make others appear either like their personality they are thinking but do not usually express in person, but do not know they show to perfect strangers. Let's put it this way, I was not confused really by anything you said, but, you will state a very strong thought or philosophy in the stance of someone who can prove that this is the one and only true and right everything about what you are saying, but then after you very aggressively give off haughty retorting, it is really, you will come back around like back door action, give a back handed statement to someone, giving a conclusion that is the worst example of production and construction debate because you go around in circle with no real conclusion. Have you ever heard of inferences in arguementation? or sufficient and necessary assumptions?
Again, I’m not sure what I have contradicted because you have not given me an example yet. I’m not sure what haughty remarks and back handed statements have to do with me contradicting myself. I can have an opinion and be an asshole at the same time. I don’t see any contradiction in that. Even though I don’t feel like I do things back handedly, I think I have been pretty upfront with people up to this point. I think that you have this idea in your head that just because I am telling you about love and unity and connection then that means that I have to be the perfect example of that. I never claimed to be that person. And I don’t believe that you have to be a perfect person in order to share your thoughts and beliefs with people. And I think that when I do something or say something that goes against that preconceived expectation in your head, you interpret it as me contradicting myself.

And I’m also not sure what you mean when you say that my critical thinking doesn’t match my nationality? Are you saying that the US is generally stupid in some way?? I appreciate the distinction but I’m not sure what your line of logic is there. And I’m glad you said that personalities over the internet can be different from how someone is in real human to human interaction. Seeing as how I am an introvert and do not express myself as adequately as I would like, the internet provides a lack of obligation to respond to someone immediately. Instead we have more time to think about what we are going to say and how we are going to say it. This allows me to say much more and to communicate it more thoroughly to people. Even though it is still difficult to get certain things across at times. But I don’t know what conclusions you’re expecting though. You say that I go around in circles making no real conclusions. But I have provided many potential solutions to various problems and I think that your skepticism towards those solutions have caused you to believe that there are no solutions and that I have provided non sense or something that is not important enough for you to look into or to examine more thoroughly. So you dismiss it entirely and say that I have provided nothing.
In every real discussion where it is constructed in a way that allows free thinking, disagreement and can identify whether it is a opinion of the masses due to a group all believing in the same thing, like a committee or Congress, which is a shitty example and we know why. The discussion has a conclusion only because it is stating an author's giving his or her information about a group or body that is formed in the proper way so that even if two people disagree with what the group may believe or agree on, there can be different ideas or assumptions or inferences made by someone else about the same topic that is different but can be true or valid it doesn't have to be true -- like you to push everyone you replied to.

In order for you to be the well-respected blow hard that you were coming across as last night and not trigger my response to you, you need to have assumptions backed up with sufficient/necessary inferences in your discussion -- then you can tell everyone with gusto that "If blah blah blah, then the blah blah blah, in other words, nothing you tell us backs up any reason that would give something you could tell us that was why something had to happen or was happening or when it happens, then it would prove anything you said about what you said about your believes when you would tell someone who they were or that they didn't like something or would want to do something without any reasoning you could point out in their remarks.
I’m not sure what your criticism is here for explaining this… are you saying that I’m not providing enough evidence for you or something ?? I would be happy to explain certain points more thoroughly and how I have came to those conclusions. But again, i think your skepticism towards my words will cause a discrepancy where my idea of what is sufficient evidence or inferences might not necessarily be your idea of what is considered sufficient evidence or inference or structure of debate or whatever. And if that’s the case then you will be more likely to dismiss my elaborations which is your prerogative. But nevertheless I would be happy to explain any points I’ve made that you feel are baseless or unreliable or contradictory in some way.
I probably confused you. I wasn't offended as much as I was pissed off all of a sudden when you told this guy that he was something completely outrageous and impossible for anyone else to consider without being ridiculous or looking for something like that in five sentences that indicated nothing of that sort. But you are allowed to be outrageous. That's the great thing about being alive. And I really don't matter to the great scheme of your world, except to have a good written debate and make me tired so I can sleep.

And I like how feisty you made me. It is very rare someone can set me off like last night. You are mentally stimulating.
Again, what did I say that was so outrageous? I’m not sure which comment you are referring to so it’s hard for me to really respond to that other then saying that I don’t feel like anything I say is really that outrageous. I think people just don’t fully understand what I’m talking about and they become offended by it or sometimes just right it off as non sense so whenever I criticize their views and their opinions or why they are doing certain things they say that that is non sense as well. And they don’t really care to look inside themselves to see if that’s really the case or not.
I can't get back to the orange color sorry. Ok, this remark here. Please tell me how you are the one who is going to explain how the universe works? How do you know how it works? Where did you learn how the universe works? who told you? I think you get my drift. I love opinions -- and if this is your idea of how the universe works, then please give us something we can chew on at least that will back your job of telling us how the universe works.
Well I don’t know how the universe works entirely but I do feel like I have a pretty good idea about some things and feel like I have thought about some of these things for a long time and have had experiences that validate these feelings and beliefs and I also hear other peoples stories about different things that they went through or what they think the universe is and I remember them and compare them to other ideas by other people. I’m not saying that I am the one who is going to explain it all but people become offended once they come across somebody who is confident in their opinions. A lot of people are insecure about their opinions about certain things and certain areas of life. That is why it’s easy for them to say that I am the stubborn one who is being outrageous and is intolerant of other peoples views. But once I mention the science community or psychiatry department or politics and the many flaws associated with those particular aspects of society, then they become the stubborn ones who want to put opinion as fact. The whole science establishment is basically saying that the way that they came to their conclusions is the best way to find objective truth. But that in and of itself is an opinion. An opinion that was perpetuated to the point where it became part of the social establishment and social law even. People will defend those things all day but once I try to explain to people about the realness of god and love and unity and why I feel that it is a more effective solution for healing the world and reaching true objectivity and all knowingness, they interpret that as being stubborn and not willing to accept other peoples opinions. I do accept peoples opinions when I feel that they are right about something but there are just times when people do not fully understand what I’m trying to say and it causes misunderstandings and frustrations on both ends.
If the so-called greatest scientific minds, who can always present at least a little bit of some examples of something that they can compare and contrast with to support their thesis statements that are made from the many different minds over the hundreds even thousands of years. Even the ancient Greeks who had nothing but going in circles in their thinking that nothing sure except that we think therefore we are, etc., and that is just like saying "I am a female therefore I am going to be hormonal during my lifetime. It is a vague but dependable fact.
If you want scientific validation for the things I am saying I can only provide you with theories that I have regarding the connection between spirituality and science. Many things you might pass off as speculation or wishful thinking, but science has certain problems or things they have not been able to quite pin down like dark matter and dark energy and also on the biological evolutionary side which says that there is a missing ancestor or a common link between the species jump. These are things that scientists have not been able to figure out regardless of how far we have come technologically. How come we are able to easily determine one subject responsible for our evolution and the final result that was produced (humans), but at the same time we do not have the technology or critical thinking skills to determine what that other factor or species was in our evolution?? If it was simply another terrestrial species it doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to determine that. But the fact that it is such a mystery and causes such a problem for evolutionary biologist tells me that the answer to the problem is more complex then we assume.

Dark matter and dark energy on the other hand has to do with the multi layered nature of reality. If you have multiple dimensions and multiple realities going on at the same time it’s going to cause an effect that seeps into the 3rd dimension which expresses itself as gravity. But if you are not tuned into these different layers of reality then you will only percieve the 3 dimensional gravitational effects that are going on. Science is useless in determining spiritual phenomena. It does incredible things as far as technology and fundamental mechanics of the universe but completely disregards the intuitive aspect of reality which comes from god and the other dimensions.

Sorry if I sound angry. I'm not.

This forum allows me to continue and be a bitch about how you communicate in writing and I am blowing off steam. It doesn't matter what I think, but I think you are a great person because you have shown me that you are interested in what someone has to say, really sincerely interested, without apologizing or kissing their asses, Wow.... you surprized me tonight. I was put off by the manner in which you were communicating what you wanted to say, how you were putting it together, and you took the time to show me that you are the great mind I could see, yet the surprise is that you are really a nice human being.

The world would be a better place if they communicated on Bluelight. Have a nice evening. I am hungry now.

V
I just try to provide the information that was given to me by the universe through the various means that it expresses itself through. I feel it is important and valuable information for the species. Especially at this time when there is so much debate and turmoil and fear. If people choose to deny that information or disagree with it, they are the ones who have missed out on what the universe is able to provide. That happens to be nothing but god and love and life and oneness and connection and unity. It is also the gateway to what they call the kingdom of heaven or kingdom of god; where there is no illness or mental disease, there is no murder or hatred and is misinterpreted in the Bible as something that was supposed to have happened 2,000 years ago when all that stuff was going on. When really it was just an interpretation of the vibration that was occurring within the universe at that particular time. They were able to perceive the astrological turnover of the aeons and they marked the first step towards the evolution in man. We are reaching a new age now which will mark another part of our evolution as a species. Because these things go by astrological ages and they take many years to even just crossover from one age to the other. And people often assume that it is supposed to happen faster than that or that some momentous thing is supposed to happen that will let us know that we have crossed over. It will be slow and gradual and you will not know that you are in it unless you are very in tuned. So if you are a skeptical person or atheist, You will be more likely to dismiss such a notion based on the fact that nothing has really happened to indicate some sort of shift or transition between 2,000 year time periods. And they will just write off certain events as mere coincidence and will not put two and two together leaving reality unnoticed. Now the time is coming up again where we are going to have to shift our consciousness in another direction as a collective species. It will all follow a divine plan that is set out by aliens and spirit guides who know the vibrations better than any of us and know how to work with them in the smoothest most efficient way possible. It is already set up so that we will become telepathic and we will all be psychicly connected to eachother to the point where we don’t need governments or countries or wars because we will all be on the same page and we will all be one consciousness and we will finally be able to communicate with the aliens. But there is hardships that we must endure along the way. That is why they are here to help us through this shift in consciousness and make sure there is the least amount of complications as possible.

We are also still experiencing the 2012 shift where it marks the middle point of the transition between both ages. That is another example of people dismissing certain events in their life that correlated or coincided around the time of 2012. If you are skeptical you would say that the world didn’t end and nothing happened that was significant so therefore 2012 is fake and you are all basically idiots for believing it. But in reality, I have noticed many changes that coincided in 2012 both within my life and the personal lives of others. I have also seen a change in peoples attitudes surrounding spirituality and being more open with spiritual ideas or self help ideas where as before I feel like they would be a bit more criticized and not as accepted. I have also noticed the rise in racial tensions around 2012 with Black Lives Matter becoming an organization just a few months later and it was in response to a racial crime that happened in 2012. It is not a coincidence that these things happen and create different attitudes within people that weren’t previously there and is getting people to think about life in a different way and bring more awareness to all of the corruption and the chaos that exists within our society.

I’m glad that you have true curiosity within you as well. Not everyone has the desire to learn about the nature of reality in a true genuine way. Even amongst the people who claim to be spiritual. But either way, I do not see these interactions as “debates”. I am just providing information that I feel is important. And it happens to be something that makes a lot of sense to me personally so whenever somebody tries to act like what I’m saying is so outlandish and so ridiculous even though I am just pointing out basic things like to express love and to have confidence in oneself, that is an indication to me that humans do not want to hear about love and unity and would rather remain in fear and conflict instead. I might come off a little harsh or disconnected at times but that is only a reflection of the other persons unwillingness to accept reality and I guess it fuels subconscious behaviors within myself that come off as stubborn or arrogant. However I personally don’t think that I really say stuff that is that bad.

Again, I’m not sure what I have contradicted because you have not given me an example yet. I’m not sure what haughty remarks and back handed statements have to do with me contradicting myself. I can have an opinion and be an asshole at the same time. I don’t see any contradiction in that. Even though I don’t feel like I do things back handedly, I think I have been pretty upfront with people up to this point. I think that you have this idea in your head that just because I am telling you about love and unity and connection then that means that I have to be the perfect example of that. I never claimed to be that person. And I don’t believe that you have to be a perfect person in order to share your thoughts and beliefs with people. And I think that when I do something or say something that goes against that preconceived expectation in your head, you interpret it as me contradicting myself.

And I’m also not sure what you mean when you say that my critical thinking doesn’t match my nationality? Are you saying that the US is generally stupid in some way?? I appreciate the distinction but I’m not sure what your line of logic is there. And I’m glad you said that personalities over the internet can be different from how someone is in real human to human interaction. Seeing as how I am an introvert and do not express myself as adequately as I would like, the internet provides a lack of obligation to respond to someone immediately. Instead we have more time to think about what we are going to say and how we are going to say it. This allows me to say much more and to communicate it more thoroughly to people. Even though it is still difficult to get certain things across at times. But I don’t know what conclusions you’re expecting though. You say that I go around in circles making no real conclusions. But I have provided many potential solutions to various problems and I think that your skepticism towards those solutions have caused you to believe that there are no solutions and that I have provided non sense or something that is not important enough for you to look into or to examine more thoroughly. So you dismiss it entirely and say that I have provided nothing.

I’m not sure what your criticism is here for explaining this… are you saying that I’m not providing enough evidence for you or something ?? I would be happy to explain certain points more thoroughly and how I have came to those conclusions. But again, i think your skepticism towards my words will cause a discrepancy where my idea of what is sufficient evidence or inferences might not necessarily be your idea of what is considered sufficient evidence or inference or structure of debate or whatever. And if that’s the case then you will be more likely to dismiss my elaborations which is your prerogative. But nevertheless I would be happy to explain any points I’ve made that you feel are baseless or unreliable or contradictory in some way.

Again, what did I say that was so outrageous? I’m not sure which comment you are referring to so it’s hard for me to really respond to that other then saying that I don’t feel like anything I say is really that outrageous. I think people just don’t fully understand what I’m talking about and they become offended by it or sometimes just right it off as non sense so whenever I criticize their views and their opinions or why they are doing certain things they say that that is non sense as well. And they don’t really care to look inside themselves to see if that’s really the case or not.

Well I don’t know how the universe works entirely but I do feel like I have a pretty good idea about some things and feel like I have thought about some of these things for a long time and have had experiences that validate these feelings and beliefs and I also hear other peoples stories about different things that they went through or what they think the universe is and I remember them and compare them to other ideas by other people. I’m not saying that I am the one who is going to explain it all but people become offended once they come across somebody who is confident in their opinions. A lot of people are insecure about their opinions about certain things and certain areas of life. That is why it’s easy for them to say that I am the stubborn one who is being outrageous and is intolerant of other peoples views. But once I mention the science community or psychiatry department or politics and the many flaws associated with those particular aspects of society, then they become the stubborn ones who want to put opinion as fact. The whole science establishment is basically saying that the way that they came to their conclusions is the best way to find objective truth. But that in and of itself is an opinion. An opinion that was perpetuated to the point where it became part of the social establishment and social law even. People will defend those things all day but once I try to explain to people about the realness of god and love and unity and why I feel that it is a more effective solution for healing the world and reaching true objectivity and all knowingness, they interpret that as being stubborn and not willing to accept other peoples opinions. I do accept peoples opinions when I feel that they are right about something but there are just times when people do not fully understand what I’m trying to say and it causes misunderstandings and frustrations on both ends.

If you want scientific validation for the things I am saying I can only provide you with theories that I have regarding the connection between spirituality and science. Many things you might pass off as speculation or wishful thinking, but science has certain problems or things they have not been able to quite pin down like dark matter and dark energy and also on the biological evolutionary side which says that there is a missing ancestor or a common link between the species jump. These are things that scientists have not been able to figure out regardless of how far we have come technologically. How come we are able to easily determine one subject responsible for our evolution and the final result that was produced (humans), but at the same time we do not have the technology or critical thinking skills to determine what that other factor or species was in our evolution?? If it was simply another terrestrial species it doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to determine that. But the fact that it is such a mystery and causes such a problem for evolutionary biologist tells me that the answer to the problem is more complex then we assume.

Dark matter and dark energy on the other hand has to do with the multi layered nature of reality. If you have multiple dimensions and multiple realities going on at the same time it’s going to cause an effect that seeps into the 3rd dimension which expresses itself as gravity. But if you are not tuned into these different layers of reality then you will only percieve the 3 dimensional gravitational effects that are going on. Science is useless in determining spiritual phenomena. It does incredible things as far as technology and fundamental mechanics of the universe but completely disregards the intuitive aspect of reality which comes from god and the other dimensions.

I just try to provide the information that was given to me by the universe through the various means that it expresses itself through. I feel it is important and valuable information for the species. Especially at this time when there is so much debate and turmoil and fear. If people choose to deny that information or disagree with it, they are the ones who have missed out on what the universe is able to provide. That happens to be nothing but god and love and life and oneness and connection and unity. It is also the gateway to what they call the kingdom of heaven or kingdom of god; where there is no illness or mental disease, there is no murder or hatred and is misinterpreted in the Bible as something that was supposed to have happened 2,000 years ago when all that stuff was going on. When really it was just an interpretation of the vibration that was occurring within the universe at that particular time. They were able to perceive the astrological turnover of the aeons and they marked the first step towards the evolution in man. We are reaching a new age now which will mark another part of our evolution as a species. Because these things go by astrological ages and they take many years to even just crossover from one age to the other. And people often assume that it is supposed to happen faster than that or that some momentous thing is supposed to happen that will let us know that we have crossed over. It will be slow and gradual and you will not know that you are in it unless you are very in tuned. So if you are a skeptical person or atheist, You will be more likely to dismiss such a notion based on the fact that nothing has really happened to indicate some sort of shift or transition between 2,000 year time periods. And they will just write off certain events as mere coincidence and will not put two and two together leaving reality unnoticed. Now the time is coming up again where we are going to have to shift our consciousness in another direction as a collective species. It will all follow a divine plan that is set out by aliens and spirit guides who know the vibrations better than any of us and know how to work with them in the smoothest most efficient way possible. It is already set up so that we will become telepathic and we will all be psychicly connected to eachother to the point where we don’t need governments or countries or wars because we will all be on the same page and we will all be one consciousness and we will finally be able to communicate with the aliens. But there is hardships that we must endure along the way. That is why they are here to help us through this shift in consciousness and make sure there is the least amount of complications as possible.

We are also still experiencing the 2012 shift where it marks the middle point of the transition between both ages. That is another example of people dismissing certain events in their life that correlated or coincided around the time of 2012. If you are skeptical you would say that the world didn’t end and nothing happened that was significant so therefore 2012 is fake and you are all basically idiots for believing it. But in reality, I have noticed many changes that coincided in 2012 both within my life and the personal lives of others. I have also seen a change in peoples attitudes surrounding spirituality and being more open with spiritual ideas or self help ideas where as before I feel like they would be a bit more criticized and not as accepted. I have also noticed the rise in racial tensions around 2012 with Black Lives Matter becoming an organization just a few months later and it was in response to a racial crime that happened in 2012. It is not a coincidence that these things happen and create different attitudes within people that weren’t previously there and is getting people to think about life in a different way and bring more awareness to all of the corruption and the chaos that exists within our society.
Ok. I didn't think anyone else could write as much as I could, but you are the champion - and you have more energy than this old lady. Let me see if I can give you a decent response 9 minutes. That is when my stuffed peppers will be done and I have to try and get a few hours sleep before work.

"Debate" isn't a bad term. Arguementation and debate literally means to exchange ideas. It is to discuss two opposing ideas. People think it's supposed to be contentious, but it is not. I think I have this reaction because you are thinking with love and all that jazz but your communication does not seem to convey that attitude and intention. However, this could be my problem or mistake if I do not see it and only see the negative. It isn't a bad thing.

As for 2012, If we focus on something and want to see it, it is going to manifest itself. We will create what we see. It's human nature and the mind is a powerful thing. Knowing the difference takes awhile. But if you want to see something and can convince me to see it, I will always take the time to try and see it.

The missing link. Where is the evidence that aliens are involved in so many things, that they are the answer? Science and scholars have proven, with evidence thus far, that we were not descended from apes, nor they from us. But there is a common ancestor that we share. The missing link that has not been found yet. It could be anything. Yes, it could be an alien. But there is no proof. It is just conjecture.

Unless you know something I don't know!

V

Ok. I didn't think anyone else could write as much as I could, but you are the champion - and you have more energy than this old lady. Let me see if I can give you a decent response 9 minutes. That is when my stuffed peppers will be done and I have to try and get a few hours sleep before work.

"Debate" isn't a bad term. Arguementation and debate literally means to exchange ideas. It is to discuss two opposing ideas. People think it's supposed to be contentious, but it is not. I think I have this reaction because you are thinking with love and all that jazz but your communication does not seem to convey that attitude and intention. However, this could be my problem or mistake if I do not see it and only see the negative. It isn't a bad thing.
I understand that the original intention for things can be different than what it has turned into. I just feel like there are more people who treat debate as contest more so than people who are trying to find truth. A lot of times it will degenerate into ridicule and personal attacks and snobby remarks that make them seem witty to people. And I think the reason for that is because they are not in alignment with god and love and so they will subconsciously make it into a contest and then put a pretense up to public saying that they are just exchanging ideas and trying to find truth.
As for 2012, If we focus on something and want to see it, it is going to manifest itself. We will create what we see. It's human nature and the mind is a powerful thing. Knowing the difference takes awhile. But if you want to see something and can convince me to see it, I will always take the time to try and see it.
There is a vibrational difference between the things that you are manifesting and the things that are objectively in front of you. I happen to think that the things that I’ve mentioned are pretty significant. And I have experienced things personally in my life that lead me to believe that there is a shift that’s occurring and 2012 is just the marker point which signifies the end of one age and the beginning of another. Its the middle point between the crossover of the astrological ages. The ancients used to be in tuned with universal frequencies and they became familiar with the rhythms of the universe and the different stages it goes through. That’s why they created the calendar in the first place to document these different stages. And I believe that they had us in mind when they created it. A lot of people think it was the maya that originated it but there were many cultures at the time who were able to interpret the frequencies of the universe and other cultures just outright stole the idea or borrowed it as a homage. Do you think it’s a coincidence that the Mayan calendar spans thousands of years but then just 50-100years before 2012 we invent the technology that is necessary to properly examine it and to be able to spread the information out where it reaches the whole country or world. Do you think it’s a coincidence that just 50years before 2012 there was the baby boom phenomenon and a rise in the population which keeps accelerating and has reached a substantial amount since then? Thousands of years have gone by without any siginificant change in population or technology and then all of the sudden when 2012 starts approaching everybody wants to join the party and everyone suddenly becomes a genius. I don’t buy this whole baby boom non sense. The population increased all over the world whether there was war or not. And it happened in a very little amount of time before 2012 if you consider how much time had passed before that where there wasn’t really much going on.
The missing link. Where is the evidence that aliens are involved in so many things, that they are the answer? Science and scholars have proven, with evidence thus far, that we were not descended from apes, nor they from us. But there is a common ancestor that we share. The missing link that has not been found yet. It could be anything. Yes, it could be an alien. But there is no proof. It is just conjecture.
Okay then if it’s just a common ancestor then they should be able to explain how that process occurred in order for them to make that assumption. How can one species over here be responsible for our evolution and another species over there can be responsible for our evolution but yet none of them reproduced or mated with eachother so that we descend from them?? That doesn’t make sense to me. If we have the same dna and such, then by default we are descended from them right? Even if they didn’t mate with eachother. And how did the dna get from them to us if there is no genetic line that we have descended from?? That just makes me even more suspicious and makes me feel more like there was already somebody here who was intelligent enough to put these two species together without actually making them have sex. Unless you can explain to me how that works in nature. Not to mention that you still have the mystery of the missing link which nobody can seem to find out. So it might not even matter whether we are descended or not.

And I understand that what I’m saying is conjecture but it is conjecture coming from a place of actually questioning the line of reasoning and the methods they are using to reach these conclusions that we are all so familiar with. Because if you already acknowledge that it is a common “ancestor”, then you have acknowledged that it is another form of species, right? So if it is another form of species and we don’t have proof for alien life, then it must be a terrestrial species which we can easily identify. I mean I get that there is probably some species that we have not discovered yet that can potentially be the missing ancestor but then you have to think what type of undiscovered terrestrial species would result in the finished product of anatomically modern humans? If there is some rare species that we don’t know about, I would think that it would look pretty unusual or at least something that looks nothing like a human. Or we should at least have the technology to be able to figure out which species it is. And we have already discovered so much about our earth and the inhabitants in it so I feel like we should have the right amount of information for something that was so crucial to our existence as a species. They do not know how to expand their minds and come up with better methods and they want a simple explanation that falls in line with their current models that they have about the world. So they will not even consider extraterrestrial intelligence and will therefore not put much effort into conducting experiments and such. So I don’t put much weight into the whole “we don’t have enough evidence for aliens” argument. Because there are certain political and economic factors and socialized ideas and morals which prevent us from attaining such evidence. And they act as if it’s just a matter of progression.