View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Life Changing Experiences On Low Doses Of Psycedelics

T

TheOtherOne2

Why is it possible to have some of the most life-changing experiences on low dosages?

I just ate and chewed 50 morning glory seeds, and everything in my life is back in tune.

I should add I'm a veteran tripper. This means a lot of things. First of all, just friends, relationships, the way things end up decorated, keeps sakes, fond memories, good tunes, is all in place and on rotation. that whole vibe. Anyway this isn't a trip report.

It was a solo experience and i did include a fair share of nootropics and teas.

I feel totally cleansed at such a small dose and in fact, chose to bring the experience as neutral to baseline as possible intentionally with xanax and go about a normal day.

When you don't seperate from your ego, can seeing things for the first time give you a special insight into your daily routine?

Another thing I should add is that I did some weight-lifting inbetween some films.

I've never heard people discuss these sorts of things. It's always maybe I used a vaporizer then went to the gym, or I dosed a psyc to the point of visuals.

I feel like there's a lot to be explored here.

I tried sub-threshold doses of 2C-D for a week and found myself feeling pretty sharp and quick witted a few days in. Then I took a psychedelic dose and ran out. I believe there is real potential in taking psychedelics this way but haven't gone further than a week.

Yes this has happened to me but it was on low doses of LSD that I took while in university during classes.