• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Life’s too short

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Idc what anyones opiniona are about benzos. I have caught and caught hard not getting back into the realm of addiction with these types of meds. But I can’t stop abusing lyrica. I can take klonopin correctly but I can’t take pregabalin correctly. So I’m just here to tell you that I would love to have a few years of normalcy then back and forth fighting my addiction to lyrica.

Idc what anyones opiniona are about benzos. I have caught and caught hard not getting back into the realm of addiction with these types of meds. But I can’t stop abusing lyrica. I can take klonopin correctly but I can’t take pregabalin correctly. So I’m just here to tell you that I would love to have a few years of normalcy then back and forth fighting my addiction to lyrica.
Klonopin is very forgiving once the novelty wears off. The correct way to take it for me is scheduled at the smallest dose that offers relief. Compared to alcohol it has very little to offer recreationally. What's the attraction of Lyrica? Never taken it & Neurontin does nothing for me except 100mg at bedtime seems to help w/ falling asleep.

Lyrica throws me into this weird like mania phoria which is I cray. But I get it. I’m prescribed three mg a day. I can take it or leave it but rest assure I do take as little as possible unless I want back relief cuz it’s a muscle relaxer too

Lyrica throws me into this weird like mania phoria which is I cray. But I get it. I’m prescribed three mg a day. I can take it or leave it but rest assure I do take as little as possible unless I want back relief cuz it’s a muscle relaxer too

It's weird.. I don't like Lyrica at all but benzos I've been on and off for 30 years and will probably always need them. My mother takes Lyrica and she'd freak out if she couldn't get it but she doesn't like benzos. Lyrica does nothing for my anxiety or any pain I might have. It just makes me feel very odd.

You'd be on 300mg not 3mg by the way 😊

Funny... I only have trouble with klonopin, not with lyrica.
I don't see the point of taking more since u get diminishing returns. Oh well, u shud try to weak slowly off of it. The wds are fucking nasty.