another a frog
sitting on his square
foraging for flies
his eyes round up in his head.
Lord, forgive me and strike me dead
I hoped for the insect's escape
the sight of his swallowing
the loathsome flight
was a sight that filled my heart wi' fright!
balloons of metal
cries in the positive wave
brought to my attention
in a most peculiar way
the age of my existence
and the passing of an age.
all came to naught
as man and woman did fight
cast away
did they
my sight
as me and my friend
took flight
in the end
it was all illusion
caused no doubt
by medicinal contusion
which would
explain
all your confusion
and so
if you look for escape
let a Beatle
or a Door
be your cape
and like SuperMan
the world will look up
and say without doubt
that there was a man(or woman)
for which
they could look up
The End
(don't even ask me to explain)

Chance....not because you are my buddy...but because I am your TRUE FAN....I wanted to let you know how magnificiently intelligent I think your written art is.
That was FANTASTIC. hehehehe...So kewl to read an event I've been a part of. lol
Thanks for writing that.
Luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen

Very Interesting! And, might I say, well written. I don't totally understand the dynamics of the situation, but I enjoyed reading it...Do you want me to pass the Charmin?
wink.gif

Luvs,
Caress

ROFL Caress!!! I LUV YOU!!!!! hehehehehe
:::::Amina secretly smiles with an impish grin and confused Caress:::::
hehehehe
This poem written by Chance, I sincerely believe is a fantastic description of a whole bunch of us (the so-cal crew) sitting together on a Sunday morning and getting all fucked up on whippets. At one point Chance was convinced I was the first woman created by God. At one point, he was convinced our mutual friend with googly eyes was a frog trying to catch flies!!! The rest..even I have no clue!! I wonder if Chance remembers what he wrote about!!!!
Luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen

Disclaimer...As for the aforementioned "Charmin" comment...The "squatting upon the throne" reference just triggered the most vivid visual interpretations. To all involved, it was not the intention of this writer to belittle an incredible assemblage of thoughts and scenes. Oh Hell, I was just being a jackass.
smile.gif

In all honesty, nice work!
Luv ya!
Caress

O, you were right on with the Charmin remark. My idea was to be as pretenstoius as I could but it took off and, before I knew it, I was chasing after the big black buick, just wanting to catch up! Yes, I was on the toidy and yes I had illusions of swelling walls and genetic revelations as I did squat. That's all this author is going to say 'pon the subject of this poem.
thank you for your consideration,
Chance