• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Legal ways to detox from Norco 7.5?

Reggietsfree

Bluelighter
I have cut down from 150 7.5's Norco's a month about 3 months ago to about 70 a month now, also some occasional 10 Roxys'.
What works best to for total kick?
I'm READY!!!

I'm guessing the best legal things would be either kratom or a suboxone/subutex script. Stay the hell away from Loperamide for the sake of your health, at least in large doses (extremely cardiotoxic at high doses). Now if you wanna do a total kick as in no opiates or opiate-like substances then idk. Im sure there are herbs to help (they'll probably aid you very mildly) but it's pretty much gonna be hell anyway you look at it. Things I would prolly suggest: Take melatonin or benadryl for sleep (look for relaxing herbal teas as well and maybe even some good Kava Kava; large doses of CBD will also help with anxiety, sleep, and hallucinations. Also, I know some people say Benadryl can make the RLS aspect worse so be on the look out to how you react to it), take only a SMALL amount of Loperamide/Imodium for diarrhea, take NSAIDS for the aching bones/joints and general flu like body aches. I also believe that DXM is supposed to help alleviate the withdrawal symptoms in some ways. Like I said tho, its gonna be hell but many have done it before you so I believe that means you can do it too. Sorry if this wasn't very helpful. I've used my fair share of opiates but thankfully haven't experienced withdrawal up to now. I'm just going by some things I remember that were supposed to be somewhat helpful. God bless

Also, maybe get some 5-htp for sleep and some tyrosine to get your dopamine levels up. In fact, amino acids, electrolytes, vitamins and minerals in general are all probably things you wanna look for. As soon as the worst of it is gone, try lifting some weights and doing cardio (after you regain some energy and strength back). These things can cause natural endorphin release which is what you're gonna need.