• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Psychs

Most if not all psychedelics are illegal in Australia. Things like morning glory seeds, the plant of which grows fucking everywhere around Melbourne, are legal to posses at least. Same with (or used to be) mescaline containing cactus. These are legal to posses, I am pretty sure the consumption thereof is illegal. Mushrooms are illegal but also grow widely enough that this prohibition is meaningless. There are the acacia species that contain DMT and these are not illegal- DMT is illegal to posses and consume though. There are things like DXM which is available from pharmacies. Other much less pleasant deleriants are also available from pharmacies.

To generalise, most 'good' drugs are illegal in Aus...:\

You can still buy Trichocereus cacti. I started growing them 12 years ago and now have so many that I can't give them away.

Everything is illegal however you can find psychedelics all around if you look.

1. DMX (cough mixtures etc)
2. motion sickness tablets containing dimenhydrimate or dyphenhydrimate (but its a shit/isnane/stupid high so so don't do it)
3. Belladonna aka deadly nightshade. Just read the stories on erowid before you even think about doing this fucked up planet
4. Shrooms.
5. nutmeg. don't do it
6. Wattle / Acacia - DMT.

I don't think we should be mentioning store names specifically...

Growing cacti(of which the active component is Mescaline) is your best bet but it takes time and is a deep psychedelic experience which may not be your thing.

Poppy seed tea, Codeine? Some feel opioids are psychedelic. I've had heroin that made me hallucinate, but I'd taken acid a few days before.

Neither of these chemicals are legal to get high off of but are legal for other uses. Australia is pretty boring with our laws.