Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Left over Suboxone

Bubblegummer

Bluelighter
Hello people,

I've got a little stash of left over Suboxone 2mg wafers and was wondering that after not having any for a few months now would I be able to take a few mg to get a little high?

Thanks.

It depends. If you've been taking other opiates daily the tolerance from those opiates will lessen the high you feel from the suboxone. However if you've been clean for those few months then you'll be considered "opiate naive". In which case 2mg of suboxone is a fucking huge dose to take. And yes, opiate naive users can overdose and die from buprenorphine. You'll often read on the internet that buprenorphine is safe and has a ceilling dose of 32mg. This only applies to opiate addicts who are taking large amounts of opiates daily.

Not casual drug users.

You really should only take 0.2mg. And even then 0.2mg will be quite strong.

I remember the first time I took subutex. Being opiate free at the time I had been given about 1-2mg of suboxone. I took about half of that and found myself hardcore, sickeningly high for 24 hours. On day 2 I could still feel it almost just as hard as the first day, and it wasn't until 72 hours had passed that i started to feel normal.

At the time buprenorphine didn't really feel that fun. Just felt like you were 5km under the ocean, whilst someone had you encased in cotton wool and was slamming you up and down constantly. Welcome to vomit city.

However i've been hearing that buprenorphine is overtaking heroin on the blackmarket, with people taking it recreationally. Mixing it with valium and like drugs creates some good synergies. Though I would warn anyone that this combo would be extremely dangerous for the opiate naive individual. On top of this if if you were consuming alcohol at the sametime it would be a monumentally stupid combination. Do not drink. Full stop.

be better keeping them to trade or keeping in case of a emergency taper when/if you get hooked again. IMHO