Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again!

Chalice

Bluelighter
Just wanted to bid farewell to all of my friends here. I'm leaving the country (US) for about a month. I will be touring a few countries in europe......mainly the united kingdom (mainly england), France, Netherlands, and a day or two in spain. I have an open return ticket so I'm not quite sure when I'll come back.
I'm going to miss all of my friends here....Raverdad, tribble, tiger, kara, ruru & Flower, monsoon (new addition to the local group), Raverdave (of coarse!) and all the others who will be here when I get back. I'll miss you all and I'll post updates on my trip when I come back into conciousness
smile.gif
Farewell my friends, till' we meet again
;-)
PLUR to all......
------------------
Chalice™
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Have a fun trip bro. Even though i dont think i ever saw you unless you had blonde hair and where at the daytona house party. Then i know who u are. But neways you must be kewl cuz your a bluelighter HEHEHE. CYA
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

XmonsooNX you got it tottally right he was here for my housae party......
Chalice......My friend.....All Ihave to say is Iam sooo jealous of your chance to experience whe you will in europe.....I Know you wiull ahve a blast and please do keep us updated on your fuctupedness and all the rest tooo LOL.
We wait your return for an amazing 3 first months of the millenium.....We seem to have quite a few little house warming fuct ups to plan LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

have a safe trip and pas the PLUR on to all you meet......
Peace......RuRu (aka Wippit Wizard)

Chao my friend ! I know you'll be having
" lots of fun
wink.gif
" lol... be safe see ya when you get back ! peace Rog
------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me now) ... the Posies...

Like I said, you're so lucky to be up and leaving us behind to see the world. Hell, I've never even been out of the state but 3 times, and the farthest i made it away from here was north carolina! I hope it's a learning experience as well as phucked up one! I'm sure all of us are dieing to hear how it's done over there!
Anyhoo, have fun and BE SAFE. Don't do anything too extreme, cause we can't just fly over there and bail you out! We'll see you whenever, and until your return, we'll set up a candlelight vigil outside you restaraunt! jk! Oh, and send some of those Euopean ladies our eay!
wink.gif

Hope you have a great time, my friend.
------------------
BL2K- Rolling into the Phuture

Monsoon....yes you've met me twice now. I am the blond one that was at the daytona house party and we also met again out at cyberzone last saturday.
I can't believe I leave tomorrow. My adrenaline has started pumping and I'm so psyched now
smile.gif

Much luv to all of ya'
PLUR
------------------
Chalice™
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"