❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Leave Them Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
Any of you, ever get into a fight with your boyfriend, girlfriend, friends or family and in the end you decide that you will just leave them alone, and by leaving them alone for a few days or even for a while, your relationship with that person, became better, and the stress, fights, all faded away, and you guys were able to communicate better by leaving each other alone? I've noticed this happens to me from time to time and it usually works but it sucks not be able to communicate with them.

Yes, it's true. Giving each other some space really helps. It gives you time to think things through.

Yes space is very important in a relationship.

It should not be a nasty thing though.

Sometimes people need to do their own thing and process information.

Also, just because you are dating someone does not mean you should become instantly attached at the hip or really ever.

Like for example, I might go for a walk, skateboard, draw something, go see a friend, or just leave the room for a bit.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, it is a good thing. There is the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Thats good that you backed off and are trying not to be so annoying. Don't fall right back into your old obsessing habit. Looks like it's starting up again

Last edited:
Yeah it does

Yeah but after breaks them old arguments lurk just behind tho

Any of you, ever get into a fight with your boyfriend, girlfriend, friends or family and in the end you decide that you will just leave them alone, and by leaving them alone for a few days or even for a while, your relationship with that person, became better, and the stress, fights, all faded away, and you guys were able to communicate better by leaving each other alone? I've noticed this happens to me from time to time and it usually works but it sucks not be able to communicate with them.

There's an old saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder!" A relationship, any relationship that is, has to have balance. If you've in each other's pockets you're more like to become bored, fed up and frustrated with each other. Plus what will you both have to talk about if you don't have time apart. A lovely thing in a relationship is missing that person, the feeling of excitement at seeing them again. How can a person experience this without space. Throwing arms around each other, the passion, longing for one another.

In terms of arguments yeah "time is a great healer" anger subsides to feelings of missing them also if you weren't in a good mood the day of the argument then you're less likely to see things clearly but after a time and thinking things through things become clear.

I feel this is an interesting discussion

Sometimes you just need time to cool off and think.

yep most definitely if a relationship is toxic then it's better going separate ways

Evey

Evey

But isn't not seeing or speaking to your partner, bad? Like what if you didn't see your partner for 3 months, BUT they went and hung out with their friends, family, everyone else BUT you. Wouldn't you be upset? My partner says, that I should be happy that they have friends, and their friends care and support them, and that I am happy that they hang out. But yet I have to wait a month to a couple of months to see my partner, while they can see their family and friends whenever? Thats not right.

I don't like having to wait a month to see my partner or more. I like being able to see my partner once a week or every other week. It'd be BETTER if it were everyday but know that won't ever happen. Long distance relationships suck, I wish mine would work right. But all I do is keep fucking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.