• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Least favorite sexual acts?

I'll make serious post now instead talking about skull fucking someone. lol.

Really, there is very little which I dislike or am not willing to do. I won't do the obviously horrible stuff like scat or sex with animals, I am decidedly heterosexual and thus will not do stuff with another male. :p While I love S&M, a bit of is stuff I am unwilling to do; Asphyxia/breath play... too dangerous. Needles/cutting/blood/branding/stuff that causes a genuine wound, cross dressing... just because its really not my thing. Other than that, I am down for anything that is reasonably safe(unlikely to result in a non trivial injury or infection) , sane and consensual. I don't get everyone's opposition to rimming a girl... as long as she is freshly showered, its really no more likely to involve a pathogen then eating her vag, or even kissing.

I don't really care much for sucking dick lol. I do it but it is definitely one of my least favorite things to do.

#1 request is leave my bunghole alone. It is exit only. A friend of mine says the best orgasms he has is when right before he cums his wife sticks a finger in his ass. So I asked him, "If it feels so damn good, do you stick one there when you jack off in the shower?" He look at me bewildered and mumbled No.
I'm also not into the BDSM stuff. Talk dirty, get loud, scratch my back with your fingernails but no pain please. In fact I LOVE it when a partner gets loud and talks dirty. Gets me from having a bad case of hot dog dick to cumming in about 15 seconds. Well, I guess that isn't good though.

He look at me bewildered and mumbled No.
maybe he does but thinks you were too judgemental? i actually do it sometimes while masturbating, and it is very nice. you will stimulate your prostate up there and trust me, it really magnifies the orgasm imo.

Im not big on rim jobs. I had a guy try it on me for a couple seconds, but I told him to stop. I have no desire to give someone a rim job either. But I do love to bottom, or top, im fully versatile. =D

I am not the most sexually experienced person ever but I have already established that my butt is exit only. I'm a heterosexual male but this chick I was fucking last summer wanted to do something to it and I stopped her. Also not really the biggest fan of handjobs as I can do that to myself better than a chick can-I have 6-7 years of nearly every day experience. I'm not going to be mad if a chick tries to, I'd just prefer she'd do something I can't do, the only way it'd irritate me is if the messing around stopped there.

Besides that, I still have learning to do on what I do and don't like.

I don't like anal, I tried it with an ex g/f, wasn't anything special, made me feel unclean after wards .
Also don't like rimming. I guess I don't like ass play (though I did have a time when a girl KNEW exactly what she was doing, and she would give me head and put a finger where I never though a finger should go, well, lets say it was quite pleasurable, each time she tried it out oddly enough)

And seriously, whats up with all these guys hating nipple play?
Maybe I'm just REALLY weird, but my nipples are really sensitive, and when my girl just rubs her hand over my chest and touches them it usually gets me hard.
It's weird, hard to explain, but probably just as sensitive as the tip of my dick.

:( Maybe I am weird.

I am not the most sexually experienced person ever but I have already established that my butt is exit only. I'm a heterosexual male but this chick I was fucking last summer wanted to do something to it and I stopped her.
man, you should really try it... unfortunately i haven't had a girl sticking one finger (or two :D) up my butt, but i do it on occasion while masturbating (mostly while i'm in the shower). it magnifies the orgasm and gives it a distinct feeling you cannot get only with your penis. it's because you stimulate the prostate if it's done right. just saying, you (and other guys who are grossed out by their ass) are missing out big time (;

of course you should keep clean back there, i managed to include it into the showering process, so i don't have stool on my finger when i do it. some lubrication will be needed too. ^^

My dislikes have definitely evolved over the years and are a result of my current situation being in a relationship with the same person for the last 14 years...

Currently, I don't like any anal stuff...I used to love it, but lately I have had colitis and IBS and I want nothing that could make things worse back there...also, with my husband, I don't enjoy him giving me oral at all....early on I established that he just did not like to do it, apparently a past partner really fucked it up for him, ever since then anytime he goes down there I get so tense, I hate it....I definitely have enjoyed it A LOT with past partners, but whatever.

That is about it...I love to give him hand jobs and I love love giving him oral. I love for him to tell me to bend over the bed and take me fom behind and slap my ass and pull me back by my hair when he comes...it makes me come too right at that point...

hand jobs, I honestly would rather not, if a girl offers me a hand job it's not considered "worth it" to me.

hand jobs, I honestly would rather not, if a girl offers me a hand job it's not considered "worth it" to me.

One of the most underrated/underdeveloped sex acts, IMO. Tons of potential for applied psychology and for your partner to get in your head via talk, actions, indirection, etc. However, 95% of the HJs performed fall into one of two categories: (1) you think your partner is going to opt for the BJ or for the intercourse, but no! HJ it is, (2) it is an action done by in inexperienced/naive partner and inevitably will be as little stimulating as the action can be. So I understand why it's hated.

I hope someone, sometime, somewhere, someway can change your mind! :)

^ How cold one not like that???

On-topic, I just don't get the pantyhose fetish at all. I would love someone to explain it to me in a way that would change my mind and make me like it, but right now I just don't understand the appeal.

Spontaneous name calling, hair pulling, and/or choking. Anything done to me randomly during sex that could be seen as abusive (or even borderline abusive) will not fly with me. Also, not a fan of 69ing. The oral that both individuals receive while 69ing is usually a poor fucking excuse for oral in comparison. 69ing is usually far more clumsy, lazy, and boring. At least one individual always seems to be contemplating a slice of pizza, a walk to the store, or why the fuck they are still attempting something so easily awkward and half-assed.

Last edited: