Learn Learn and Learn before you use

Tucker223

Bluelighter
I use a higher dose of Test than my usual 250mg e10d when im losing fat......I'm 37 on methadone so I don't produce Test, 500mg a week is enough to keep most muscle mass when I'm getting rid off my winter fat.

Been there done that. GF definitely cheating on you whilst on Tren also charged with ABH with intent. Unless you're a pro BB or getting on 40 or have a hypogonadism then don't play with them.
You loose most of your gains anyway never mind the ED caused by about 90% of substances

If youre cutting you could try a test/ primo or test/ mast combo.

My last cycle was
-250 test cyp (1-16 weeks)
-400 mast (1-16 weeks)
-Anavar (12-16 weeks)
-Starting weight 246 current weight 236.

I can maintain my muscles ( minus the fullness) on a cut with 300 test btw. Training, diet, consistency, intensity and recovery are much more important than the drugs you're using.

If someone absolutely wants to experiment with a 19 nor, npp and deca is USUALLY much easier on your health whether mental or physical. Might need caber or prami but some can get away with P5P only. Blood test will tell you all you need to know.

My personal opinion, most don't need 19 nor at their level and should stay away especially if they can't handle the sides. I put myself in that category.

Test is KING. Primo close second and with most orals, you'll piss your gains away when you discontinue their usage.

You shouldn't loose that much muscle on test if you go back to a smart TRT protocol or PCT if everything else is dialed in.

I genuinely believe most shouldn't mess with tren. Especially if under 220 lbs. But who the fuck am I to judge anyways lol.

My last cycle was
-400 mast (1-16 weeks)
-Anavar (12-16 weeks)

I can maintain my muscles ( minus the fullness) on a cut with 300 test btw. Training, diet, consistency, intensity and recovery are much more important than the drugs you're using.

If someone absolutely wants to experiment with a 19 nor, npp and deca is USUALLY much easier on your health whether mental or physical. Might need caber or prami but some can get away with P5P only. Blolĺllfllllod test will tell you all you need to know.

My personal opinion, most don't need 19 nor at their level and should stay away especially if they can't handle the sides. I put myself in that category.

Test is KING. Primo close second and with most orals, you'll piss your gains away when you discontinue their usage.

You shouldn't loose that much muscle on test if you go back to a smart TRT protocol or PCT if everything else is dialed in.ygÿgj

I genuinely believe most shouldn't mess with tren. Especially if under 220 lbs. But who the fuck am I to judge anyways lol.
I don't "cut" as you put it as to me thats lossing as much fat from every musclev for the luck and actually developed OCD as it comes an obsession, I'm just dropping my calories a few days a week by I don't know, just eating less of certain winter foods and training once a week extra or throwing in a swim or boxing session and generally just moving more eating less. I think when notepads and purposely making yourself ill for looks is up there with every other eating disorder. The extra juice just seems to make my body lossen the belly and love handle fat without also losing the v shape. Never had a six pack I just like to get back to 80kg to 85kg from 95k to 100kg. Then just train as normal and be able to run again without gassing out

When in was an obbsevive this was because I had had 3 girls and stuck with the 3rd for 6 years. So automatically though right look like such and who and will feel better, yes I looked amazing but did I get any women because of it.........No, you need all the other assets for that to work which in don't have lol. I'm 37 now and I'm going upto 250mg sud every week as just getting over pneumonia it's going to take months to get any decent energy levels back due to scar tissue where the water has killed the alveoli, so il start losing my spare fat a little earlier lol as its creeping upto 90kg.

So people as soon as you start reading labels and have a note pad out when cooking it's time to re asses what you are doing. My mum always moans how quick I can shed weight. I Ask do you eat takeaways an maccies etc. Do you fill your plate, now this is a hangover from the war but you don't need to fill a plate and ear it all, half your portions stop eating shit. I'm vegetarian so this is very normal and natural for me and actually feel disgusted watching people eat that stuff, and the smells of these branches is nauseating.

Use the fist rule I say, your three meals a day in modern society is around three fist size portions 2000 cars or around that as it doesn't matter a working man though needs more than double although the fat receptionists havnt gotbthis note.

Just had bacterial pneumonia this past week. Dominoes full fat cold coke in a can if glass cannot be sourced, plastic bottles should be outlawed oh and loads of chocolate............will I notice a change in weight over the week lol well maybe if I get constipated. 6ft 33/34 waist 90kg right now not ripped and have some loose wobbly belly fat like when a bird as had a kid lol

Last edited:

My last cycle was
-400 mast (1-16 weeks)
-Anavar (12-16 weeks)

If someone absolutely wants to experiment with a 19 nor, npp and deca is USUALLY much easier on your health whether mental or physical. Might need caber or prami but some can get away with P5P only. Blood test will tell you all you need to know.

You shouldn't loose that much muscle on test if you go back to a smart TRT protocol or PCT if everything else is dialed in.

Agreed. I cut on about 500/week of solo test (can't be arsed splitting mLs lol) until the last like 6 weeks then I'll throw in some tren at like 200/week which blood work confirms doesn't fuck me up too badly (hdl still in low 30s, ldl low to mid 100s, and trig around mid 100s, ast and alt only slightly out of range). However this is not me green lighting abuse of gear lol. This is me acknowledging my theoretical max without stressing my body too much

I use a higher dose of Test than my usual 250mg e10d when im losing fat......I'm 37 on methadone so I don't produce Test, 500mg a week is enough to keep most muscle mass when I'm getting rid off my winter fat.

Been there done that. GF definitely cheating on you whilst on Tren also charged with ABH with intent. Unless you're a pro BB or getting on 40 or have a hypogonadism then don't play with them.
You loose most of your gains anyway never mind the ED caused by about 90% of substances

solid advice, this guy gets it

if I could go back in time I wouldn't go near the shit

the amount of issues it causes

but when u are in your 20s you are young and dumb and invincible

listen to the older guys. they grow up and know