• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Late Night Tweak

Munchroom

Greenlighter
So the first time I did meth I was 19. Alone in my room I figured I would pick some up. I hung out with many addicts (although never being one or at least admitted to being one) so it was easily accessible. I had seen so much distruction and pain it snuck into the lives of the people around me. I watched many friends turn into thirsty demons. Doing anything to feed themselves. I still decided that I would try it. I was absolutely fearless or you can say ignorant. completely unaware of how easily meth can take the reins in your life if you let your guard down. My first time I used so compulsively for 7 days i slipped into a terrifying state of psychosis. I was blind before of the horrors that you experience after staying up for so long. The shadows came alive and there was elaborate plans that explained everything that had happened and was going to happen. I made of believable lies in my head and manipulated myself of nonsense. I had a panic attack for the first time coming down and drove myself to the hospital where they prescribed me Xanax. I’m 21 now I have been clean all but 6 months in the past 2 years. anyways my question here is. How do I get and stay clean? All I want is some meth motivation

Do you want to look and act all ate up the rest of your life? The REST of your life. That’s a long fucking time. Every person I know that’s been hooked on meth for a portion of their life, and recovered, still has tweaky behaviors and it’s annoying af. Quit while you’re young. Everything in moderation, except meth

Well you completed the first step admitting. I've never done meth just adderal which mine as well be but I was addicted to crush able opanas and oxy for almost 8 years, clean for 2 on subs now. It made me feel better to go to each person I affected and make amends, cut all dealers off, go to an or a counslet. At the end of the day you wont quit meth or hurting people intill your 110% your done with it! You got this