• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Last night I woke up on the floor DRENCHED in sweat and having the sensation

StartedHydro

Bluelighter
Of gasping for air hardcore. I had to take HUGE breathes as if I just finished sprinting a 4o yard dash and it still felt like I couldn't get enough air. I have no memory of what happened after I finished the shot then until I woke up. So was this a little overdose?

Sure sounds like you overdosed. Sounds like you nodded off and while sleeping your body decided to stop breathing and luckily it woke you up. How long do you think it was between doing your last shot and waking up? Do you think you fell out immediately or were you up for a little bit before you nodded off? No matter what you are just damn lucky it woke you up and that you lived! Much better to be reading your post rather than a damn obituary!

Yeah sounds like the dope had you noddin out and you stopped breathing in your sleep. Could also possibly be sleep apnea. My mom found she had sleep apnea and now sleeps with some crazy mask on and whatnot because she would stop breathing so many times while sleeping and sometimes it would wake her up also but never at the point of gasping for air. My guess is as i said and dope had you noddin out. Be careful with your dose!

It's not sleep ap...

So was I close to possible death?

What's up with the sweat? I was drenched hardcore... It looked like I went swimming with cloths on.

The gasping for air was awful and it lasted for some 20-35 mins... No matter how I breathed I couldn't feel as though I was getting enough O2.

Heroin Withdrawal - need help

New to forums. Hello everyone. Ran out of Heroin yesterday and woke up will severe chills. Today I tiny hit of meth (snorting) and instantly felt better. I probably was taking 1mg to 2.5mg a day of H (again, snorting). How long should I expect withdrawals? Don't want to be on the meth too long. Will be about 10 days before I can get more H.

It's not sleep ap...

So was I close to possible death?

What's up with the sweat? I was drenched hardcore... It looked like I went swimming with cloths on.

The gasping for air was awful and it lasted for some 20-35 mins... No matter how I breathed I couldn't feel as though I was getting enough O2.

That sound like you OD and got lucky that enough of the drug had passed through your system where you were no longer OD'ing. The sweating is also a sign of too much. Buy a lottery ticket; you are lucky.

That sound like you OD and got lucky that enough of the drug had passed through your system where you were no longer OD'ing. The sweating is also a sign of too much. Buy a lottery ticket; you are lucky.

Thanks. I just got married... My wife would had been devastated... And my parents would never recover. Major changes... Scares the shit out of me in that... Once it's injected unless somebody's watching you it's over. It happens so fast you don't even remember blacking out.

Thanks. I just got married... My wife would had been devastated... And my parents would never recover. Major changes... Scares the shit out of me in that... Once it's injected unless somebody's watching you it's over. It happens so fast you don't even remember blacking out.

do you have access to narcan injections...or better yet the nasal spray (most people not in the know can not administer a shot correctly)
This coupled with having someone that knows what your doing and can administer it close by is harm reduction 101 when it comes to shooting heroin of unknown potency or provenance. Basically...one bag might be a hot dose, or in tar its not uniform....you break off a piece that is much stronger than the others you have and well...blam you wake up in an ambulance strapped to a gurney with some dewy eyed young thing administering a shot of narcan and making you feel terrible...then you are strapped to a bed at the hospital unable to get well...then they shoot u up with valium or ativan to stop the sweating and shaking until you leave with a hefty bill in your right front pocket, or back pocket if thats how you go about your business......(bare in mind this is best case scenario in a severe OD situation....I mean lets face it, you could be pushing up daises)