⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Legends of the Fall. AGAIN on cable.
this sprawling melodrama may get sillier as its plot progresses, but it's the kind of lusty, character-based epic that Hollywood should attempt more often.
I love it.

The Corruptor. , great acting < in fact i'm going to watch it again...

I'm going to rent Narc soon.

Last edited:
just had Young Guns on in the background.

*vomits*

...and now Young Guns II is on.

I thought these were cool movies back in the day. :eek:

National Treasure. Nicolas Cage as a treasure hunter with a little lovestory interspruced. It was great for a kids movie. [PG] Good action, a kind of cheesy but fun plot involving a treasure map, the Knights of the Templar, and the Freemasons. Not to mention the declaration of independance, lol, but you'll have to watch it for yourself to find out...

P.S. The love story in blue crush was really bad, but the surfing scenes and all the stuff around the island was great!

secret window

'a taut, spine-tingling thriller' i think not. to be completely honest i just kept laughing at johnny depp's performance throughout the film. he's just got too much of a quirky, and loveable character irl to be able to properly pull off the role that he played in this imo. the dark side was just never really there enough for me.

The Thing by John Carpenter 1982

I've seen it before and every time I watch this movie I am afraid of the dark for a week. The fear VR lingers. Haunting and scary as absolute hell - because it could happen. Acting is 5-star. Kurt Russell's character is fuckin awesome. The Thing itself is one of the scariest and most grotesque creatures I've ever witnessed. In the top 10 shelf.

Ong Bak
cheesy fight movie with some nice moments/stunts

Catwoman with halle Berry.
It was actually entertaining...in a late night, HBO rerun, B-movie-ish, Showgirls-for-the 16 and-under-crowd sort of way ;) Halle Berry was awful as usual.
* My fav part of the lame costume: the shoes with the toes sticking out.

Last edited:
land of the dead-

really good. more gorey than expected, as well as a better story than expected.

Finder said:
I watched That Thing You Do last night as it was on the Fox Movie Channel with no commercials.

I like this movie for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. :p

I also like this movie and I think it is due to a phenomenan called the "Liv Tyler Effect".

Godfather II -- on TBS right now. Classic.

send Fredo off to do this, send Fredo off to do that. Let Fredo take care of some Mickey Mouse nightclub somewhere...

The Remains of the Day with my uberfave, Sir Anthony Hopkins

i love him , and this movie, soooooooooooooo much.

Rosemary's Baby

Very well made piece that i unfortunately didn't find scary at all.

I just joined Netflix so in the last week I've watched the Machinist, Primer, and the Hudsucker Proxy. I enjoyed the first two thoroughly, but made the mistake of watching Hudsucker last night while slightly drunk, very tired, and consequently fell asleep 2/3 of the way through. I'll finish watching it in the next couple days probably. What I did see I enjoyed--the Coens are masters of great dialog.

Stand By Me.

great fucking movie. Mr. King is a master storyteller (the movie is based on his story 'the body'). It also has a great 50's soundtrack.