LARGEST RAVES IN NORTH AMERICA?!?!?!!

RASTA_YOUTH

Bluelighter
I was introduces to raving in Toronto and came to understand from the raving community there the scene there was the biggest and best in North America. Then I went to FREAKIN for Halloween '98 which was said to have had 15,000 people and have been the biggestin North America. I then went to Dose/Syrous with RUN DMC which felt like twice the size of Freakin' and was said to have 20,000 people. Now what I am wondering is has anyone been to a rave in North America with close to 20,000 people?

yes TORONTO is the biggest and best rave city in all of North America
i guess thats just my opinion though but i love raving here, the vibe is wikked and parties are off the wall
i went to AWACKNATION in April 99 at the Better Living Centre and there was said to be about 15,000 but it seemed like WAY more!
I also went to RUN DMC but i thought it was shit (my opinion once again)
we have a lot of large parties TO rocks
let me know when your next party in TTTOOO is!
smile.gif

PEACE
shE-ra

biggest one I was at was Dee Day4 in Chicago but that only had around 8 thousand(lots more people were outside though, but it got closed for capacity). But I have only been going to parties for like 7 months and been pretty confined to the midwest.

Hey shE-ra You seem tobe someone I can seriously chill with!
You're right, Freakin was shitty and RUN DMC wasby far my worst party eva! 3 1/2 yellow tweeties later, NOTHING!
Anyway, i personally love small parties...
URBAN UNIT was my best parties...as a junglist I know you know what I'm talking about.

I was at FREAKIN '99 there was about 20,00 people there, I also prefer the smaller parties like......PROGRESSION coming up February 18th in the one and only T.O
Mad Love
Majestica

went to cream and black & blue '99 both in montreal at the olympic stadium. both had about 17,000 people

yo my g rasta-youth
your serious about this stuff and so am i and if you are in TO than of course we will chill because you seem cool to chill with too
and--R U going to be at Mayday this weekend because my baby Capital J is spinning and it willbe very good
and just for you 411, i am also going to progression at the end of FEB.
PEACE and i hope to hear back
BYE
shE-ra

ummmmm the largest rave in colo. was almost 5,000 people, is that close?? hehehe its ok i like small parties anyway, we still get kickin Dj's tho!!!!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Yo ShE Ra ,
What's up? Good news and bad news. The bad news is that I recently moved to Florida and therefor my access to the toronto Jungle scene is slightly limited. The good news is that TO's jungle scene is way to good for me to stay away for long. Also I have a LOT of friends up there I'd come to visit.
But seriously -----> JUNGLE IS DA BOMB ********** Kick Steppin' to the heaviest baselines is what it's all about.
I was there visiting for american thanxgiving in november and went to a descent party at the bingo hall, I probly be around some time in the future and I'll be sure to let you know in advance.
Peace Love Unity RASpect

I also went to the Black & Blue in Montreal and it was amazing. 17,000 people, all high, all dancing.