Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Laced Weed

Syki

Greenlighter
I know its extremely rare and almost impossible to come across if you are not looking for it. But has anyone actually ever had a confirmed experience with Laced Weed in Australia. I have only heard of one person ever who had flyspray in his weed and sniffed it and asked for his money back. Never PCP or anything.

Have you ever directly had a confirmed experience with it?

There is almost a 0% chance your weed will be laced.

1. If it was laced with something worthwhile, such as morphine and amphets it would cost the dealer extra for no reason at all.

2. Adding things like flyspray are only going to stop people buying from you in the future, what dealer would want that?

3. In the same strain as point 2, if you did something like coat the weed with sugar to make it look more potent (more crystals) people will know the moment they smoke it and stop buying from you.

So pretty much the only time your weed will be laced is when you ask for it, or the dealer wants to hurt you very very badly.

In all of 25+ years smoking the only confirmed laced weed i've ever seen/had was some opiated hash back in the 80's. It just doesn't happen (or is extremely rare).

Tip: Don't ask this question in Cannabis Discussion unless you want to get flamed.

Yeah In the 17 years of me smoking it would have been 16 years ago where I had a cone of this hydro and I was hearing things and so on was very trippy. The buds looked normal except they where compressed and had white dust coated all over... weird..

and yes around same time I was getting this really soft hash that I believe also had opium in it as someone mentioned above.

Ive heard of people finding bullets,teeth rocks in the weed to make it weigh more from weed brought over to the states from mexico.

my story is similar to yours, kingpin. except the bud we got actually looked like a few long grass clippings and a bit of bushy looking weed 8(. it was the strangest, yet most intense high ever.

a dealer who lives in the area flysprays her weed and often rips people off hard. shes a dirty bitch, she sells it 16, 17 and 18 year old's, and you can tell which potheads buy off her everyday because they are noticeably "slow" in comparison to the people who buy off the other dealer.
i think that shit is wrong.

i've directly had laced weed several times.

a certain family member always had an abundant supply of weed in my younger years.
i used to do my own "lacing" however.

i'd mix it with speed or mdma powder. and keep it for myself.
or share with my friends.
tried to pack a cone with weed and cocaine, think i fucked it up somehow cos i didnt feel anything from the charlie at all?!

last time i touched the horrible green shit was early 2007
ripped the top bud off a plant. dried it out. coated it in a few points of some rather nice mdma powder.

me and a friend shared it. we wound up heading to maccas... by the time we got there, the hallucinations had begun. it was a very good stoned feeling.

but as a general rule, i don't know of anyone, nor have i heard of anyone who sells it laced. surely its not a smart business move.

and the one weed dealer i know that actually does lace his weed with shit, keeps that stuff seperate for himself only.

guess its kinda like crack, it is around, but you find that people are doing it for personal use, not for sale.

js2k6 said:
tried to pack a cone with weed and cocaine, think i fucked it up somehow cos i didnt feel anything from the charlie at all?!

Unless it was crack cocaine (freebase), then smoking cocaine is a waste.

I've never heard of anyone smoking MDMA effectively either before.

Never come across it myself, but I hear that in New Zealand some of the houses that sell weed n shit sometimes lace it with meth for new customers. Just a rumour? Maybie, makes sense tho...

*urban legend about the meth laced with weed in nz, it popped up in media for a solid 4 years going by the words of a 16 year old stating she and friends brought a tinny (1 - 1.5 grams in tinfoil) and it had weird sticky crystals on them.
After a while her and her mates started to get aggravated and they ended up fighting each other.. lol

Also on the rare times that ive sourced clean mdma rocks/powder and had tried burning several times using a glasspipe or with weed. It turns into an orange oiley liquid and then quickly burns to black tasting like licorice! it also doesnt recrystallize until minutes later, when we tried burning mdma powder in a joint it was wasted as you need the lighter at the end all times and the paper quickly turns orange..

The only time ive ever seen weed laced with anything it was weed laced with hash oil and thats not really something to complain about.

I also know someone that got some DMT laced weed but the person that gave it to him didnt like it him very much and it worked very well at scaring the shit out of him.

the_ketaman said:
I also know someone that got some DMT laced weed but the person that gave it to him didnt like it him very much and it worked very well at scaring the shit out of him.

Whether the guy liked him or not, that was a VERY shitty thing to do to someone. I'm not flaming you though K-Man, I like reading your posts.

person said:
*urban legend about the meth laced with weed in nz, it popped up in media for a solid 4 years going by the words of a 16 year old stating she and friends brought a tinny (1 - 1.5 grams in tinfoil) and it had weird sticky crystals on them.
After a while her and her mates started to get aggravated and they ended up fighting each other.. lol

Also on the rare times that ive sourced clean mdma rocks/powder and had tried burning several times using a glasspipe or with weed. It turns into an orange oiley liquid and then quickly burns to black tasting like licorice! it also doesnt recrystallize until minutes later, when we tried burning mdma powder in a joint it was wasted as you need the lighter at the end all times and the paper quickly turns orange..

i was under the impression the stuff that was widely used with weed in NZ was called "P"
have only really heard second hand reports from my part-kiwi housemate. but apparently the people using it get really angry and start fights, rape, pillage, plunder etc. etc.

and yeah the mdma didnt really give us any sort of peak
eye wobbles, fucked hallucinations
and a really intense stoned feeling.

spot on about the licorice taste, could taste that over the top of the rather strong hydro shit we had.

was quite good. but in hindsight i should've just used the md on its own. oh well. i like to experiment

js2k6 said:
i was under the impression the stuff that was widely used with weed in NZ was called "P"

I think P is what they call meth over there.

In the UK police drug forensics have been noticing a trend in lacing weed with micro beads (powered glass). Probably the worse case implement to use with glass laced weed would be a pipe as it's possible the superheated glass dust can enter your lungs and burn microscopic holes in the tissue. Slowly destroying your lungs and maybe causing the onset of lung cancer.

This lacing is done to replicate thc crystals to make low quality buds look high quality by dusting the buds. Hopefully nobody is doing that here.

Mr Blonde said:
I think P is what they call meth over there.

Yeah they call meth p here (short for pure) but its still not sold at 'tinny houses' laced in weed. You cant even burn it properly unless if it was a cone/bong, also the price of meth is more than oz so doesnt sound like an economical way to deal lol. Usually you go to the 'tinny houses' and theyll just say what theyve got for sale!!. Tinny houses are relentless and pop up in every neighbourhood/CBD its all about moving volume..

*there was a time when police were spraying outdoor crops with blue paint, of course it stopped when lights proved to win and cops kept dying falling out of helicopters.

Mr Blonde said:
Unless it was crack cocaine (freebase), then smoking cocaine is a waste.

You can smoke cocaine hydrochloride, but it is a shit method. Better to base it up. Then again- coke in aus is utter crap IMO.

Mr B said:
I've never heard of anyone smoking MDMA effectively either before.

AFAIK, you can't.

As to laced weed, I've had it- but then, I was the one who laced it by evaporating methampetamine on a bud. A waste of weed really. I hve seen people dripping PCP analogues on pot, though this was also for their own consumption. Its a rarity; adding water/steaming pot isn't however :|

^ not saying it doesn't happen, but doesnt that make the whole point of drying out buds useless?

acidicweed_69 said:
^ not saying it doesn't happen, but doesnt that make the whole point of drying out buds useless?

Some of the scum in nimbin do that. 2 advantages to that, Can make the dry gear feel more sticky and full of resin, which a lot of buyers see as a sign of a quality product. Increases weight if scales were to be used.

There are a couple of open houses in my area that supposedly spray their plants with fyspray to keep insects off and then don't clean it before harvesting, but I never buy from them so it doesn't really matter.

The only time I had weed that I would have considered laced was when a mate at a doof offered me a cone in the morning. I'd had a couple tabs the night before, and then half a pill about an hour earlier, I had one cone and my entire world went nuts. I don't know if it was just phenomonally good weed but I was suddenly hallucinating incredibly vividly. it was a fearsome experience, because at the time, I didn't really know the guy who had given me the weed and I was freaking out for a few minutes.

But it turned out allll good; I wound up being friends with him, and he never knew what was in the weed, he just said it was spectacularly good bud.