• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ive been off kratom quite some time (like ... over 30 days... with a 5 day relapse in the middle somewhere.. but small amounts..)

Anyways... I was taking like 30 mgs of lope the first week off.. and got down to 24 mgs and stayed there a while. Ive had restless legs of and on in the beginning. But when I stabalized at 20 mgs of lope.... and didnt take xanax morning and night... I started to get restless legs again.. especially at night. Its not anything like I would get from acute kratom withdrawal or others opes.. but still quite annoying... think the cut backs on the lope are causing the rls?

not sure bro. honestly, recently i had withdrawal from etizolam and it felt like RLS to a T, it was very strange.(never had that from a benzo or etiz wtihdrawl before) could even feel it in my arms! it only lasted a night or so and only one time this has happened. the others it's in the mind,

It felt like more in the body, the way opioid withdrawal is.

I found kratom withdrawal very strong, like the drug itself. However, in saying that, it was over in one day(RLS, can't lay still) and by 3rd day i was fine.
Can't you just leave the lope, take kratom and then stop that?

Or do you find withdrawal from lope very easy?i've never tried it. I would guess it's the lupe though

I struggled with kratom addiction for 2 years.. I withdrawal bad from kratom personally. using the lope help me get off kratom all the way!

ive gotten RLS from benzos.. but I had a decent amount this afternoon.. so im not in withdrawal from that.

I see. Yes i found kratom to be the most addictive opiate/oid there is.

I liked oxycodone better but I still found kratom even more addictive than that!

Yeah it was my first time having RLS from benzos, etc. Wow. Very strange. normally i forget i am in withdrawal and just get depression, but having the physical symptoms too was awful. hope that doesn't happen again.

Must def be the lupe then i think, just takes longer to get over it fully

about to order some more... last had red thai vine, was pretty good.

wondering what others would suggest, looking for strongest and easiest methods. don't really know all that much. last stuff I had was a powder that i would boil in water.

what do you guys think? whats your personal favorites?

I have been using Bali powder daily for about a year now, and IMO it provides the closest to a true opioid effect. However, I prefer the euphoric sedative effects of kratom (which the Bali seems to be heavy on) much more to the stimulant effects (which it seems pretty light on). If you prefer a more stimulant like effect I would recommend something like white vein Borneo. However, to be perfectly honest the differences in the actual high between strains seems very slight, the biggest difference I have found is really in the different potencies. Bali is really the highest potency I've come across, but I'm sure the site you buy from can also affect the amount of alkaloids present.

I've found different strains have vastly different characters.

I wouldn't boil in water, I found that to be really wasteful. Just eat the powder. I parachute it, you could mix in orange juice or water and chug it. You can also mix in yogurt and shove it into your gullet as fast as you can.

Tea works great if you keep the water at the right temp and abstain from adding the kratom til' the water is at the correct temperature so that the kratom actually disperses in the water as opposed to floating on top. 15 mins at just under a boil, no bubbles, is enough to pull just about everything out with imo, a superior effect profile (less nausea, faster come-up, easy on the stomach etc...). I just add half a gram extra and make sure I squeeze the remaining pulp through a layered T-shirt to ensure I got all the goodies.

Man, propylhexedrine and kratom is absolutely nuts. I can't believe I can feel this good on legal drugs I can order online. I'm on 375 mg extracted out of the cotton with the oils separated out and thrown away. I took the kratom about four hours after the benzedrex and it's so damn smooth. I'm not getting any nasty comedown and they're so synergistic. I did a mix of bali and maeng da. I highly recommend this combo.

My dick is super tiny right now, though.

Man, propylhexedrine and kratom is absolutely nuts. I can't believe I can feel this good on legal drugs I can order online. I'm on 375 mg extracted out of the cotton with the oils separated out and thrown away. I took the kratom about four hours after the benzedrex and it's so damn smooth. I'm not getting any nasty comedown and they're so synergistic. I did a mix of bali and maeng da. I highly recommend this combo.

My dick is super tiny right now, though.

You're lucky you didn't suffer a hypertensive event via the synergism of NE and adrenergic activity caused by taking these two drugs in tandem. Just on paper alone I would recommend having a copious amount of benzos on hand to anyone who sees this guy's post and wants to try it.

You're lucky you didn't suffer a hypertensive event via the synergism of NE and adrenergic activity caused by taking these two drugs in tandem. Just on paper alone I would recommend having a copious amount of benzos on hand to anyone who sees this guy's post and wants to try it.

Can you elaborate? I wasn't aware of anything unsafe about the two. At no point did it feel toxic or was I overstimulated.

For the record I did have benzos on hand.

hmmm. i love taking Bali with my adderall and vyvanse every day. best mood lifter and antidepressant ever. and i don't even crave opiates anymore. i used to use them like crazy and if i wasn't, i was craving them and pissed cause i couldn't have them. haven't really touched anything i used to since i was introduced to kratom. i bought it during a bad amphetamine comedown, it helped wonderfully.

but it's not only good for the comedown or to mix with other things. i very much enjoy it alone.

a friend of mine says she gets a ''comedown'' from kratom, i've never heard of that happening to anyone before.

Unless by comedown she means "awesome content feeling."

I always research drug interactions before I take them. I just did a quick check to see if I missed something. I'm just not seeing any indication that combining these drugs was dangerous. It certainly didn't feel dangerous. Kratom is a pretty safe drug overall. But I'd definitely like to know if there's reason to be cautious.

Unless by comedown she means "awesome content feeling."

I always research drug interactions before I take them. I just did a quick check to see if I missed something. I'm just not seeing any indication that combining these drugs was dangerous. It certainly didn't feel dangerous. Kratom is a pretty safe drug overall. But I'd definitely like to know if there's reason to be cautious.

kinda fun living life on the edge sometimes ;) haha. and yeah comedown? i have never understood that and have only heard it from her.

Tea works great if you keep the water at the right temp and abstain from adding the kratom til' the water is at the correct temperature so that the kratom actually disperses in the water as opposed to floating on top. 15 mins at just under a boil, no bubbles, is enough to pull just about everything out with imo, a superior effect profile (less nausea, faster come-up, easy on the stomach etc...). I just add half a gram extra and make sure I squeeze the remaining pulp through a layered T-shirt to ensure I got all the goodies.

sorry for the novel i wrote you, how embarassing

Can you elaborate? I wasn't aware of anything unsafe about the two. At no point did it feel toxic or was I overstimulated.

For the record I did have benzos on hand.

Some people are more prone than others. So propylhexedrine is a potent norepinephrine releaser and kratom has a stimulant effect via its action at adrenergic receptors. The combination of a lot of NE floating around and stimulation of adrenergic receptors could lead to an uncomfortable level of adrenalin coursing through the body. This can lead to a hypertensive crisis. If you don't know what these words mean just google them.

Of course you won't find much on propylhexedrine & kratom combo interactions. They are both relatively obscure drugs as opposed to the mainstream ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.