• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

kratom for adderall/ritalin comedown

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for any of you who tried kratom as a comedown aid to share your experience with it and provide your opinion on its effectiveness. I've been taking kratom for a little more than a month daily (usually with "less drowsy formula" dramamine). On any normal day that I dose my regular 2 teaspoons of red bali, I can fall asleep no problem. In fact, alot of times I actually get very sleepy and take a nap.

I tried to use a larger than usual dose of kratom (4-5 tspns) a few times to aid my comedown from 70-90 mg adderall (with 20mg ritalin in the end). It really eliminated every unpleasant physical tension and brought my mind back to its happy and content state. It felt like a much cleaner and weaker kratom buzz without any dizziness, nasuea, and being fully alert.

However, the biggest problem I found with this method is that I am still very stimulated physically. My mind gets more relaxed and eliminates any tweaking, but I am still fully sharp an alert. Unfortunately I still had to take melatonin and a small dose of benzos to fall asleep after. I'm not sure why, but kratom (red bali sedative strain) does not make me sleepy during the comedown whatsoever, even tho it makes me sleepy on any other day.

Any experiences and opinions would be greatly appreciated! :)
Thank you!

P.S. Another weird thing i found while taking kratom after adderall is that my pupils actually dilated instad of usual constriction... If anyone can provide a possible explanation for this it would be very interesting to find out! :)