• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom and opiates

Holy shit...... When did pseudoindoxyl become a thing? I am a long time opioid users 30 years or so mainly heroin. But I tried kratom years ago after a long time battle with benzo dependency. It allowed me to rest, gave me motivation but overall I soon became addicted to it. Go figure.. But compared to heroin, methadone, and recently this fucking fentanyl. It was so doable. I found an online vendor where I could get it for $80 a kilo, until I tried fentanyl, and then that was that. Now I can't get away from that shit. My plan has been to detox, wait about 2 weeks and go back to kratom. I need something to get through the day... But this shit may make the dea put a stop to all of it?? Fucking sucks man. From where I am now, if I could just get back to the kratom, I'd be golden. But I can't stand the thought of nothing. Jeez.

To OP. As I'm sure you are now aware. It absolutely will raise your tolerance. Even the extract will.

Be glad it's not like mine . Lol. 95mg of methadone won't even get me through the afternoon. Trouble is fent will cut right through methadone. Like it's not even there. 1/6 of pill will have you feeling like a million bucks on 100mg. But heroin, will not get through. I have grams upon grams of the best H I've ever done in my life, and even after almost 3 days of abstinence, I can't feel it. So now my plan is to stay on the H for 3 weeks, and then Induce suboxone. That's it now. If that don't work, then it's detox clinic for a couple weeks and back to kratom.

It's rough all over. Don't mean to hijack your thread. Just had to add something. It's been a long week and I haven't slept despite copious amounts of H, and alcohol. Praying i can get through the done tonight so I can sleep. Good luck to you, and I hope you find your solution.