Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Kratom/8 grams) - inexperienced - The field trip

gonzohst

Bluelighter
Setting: Wake up at 7am today (sunday) for a field trip.
I brew a weak tea with about 1.5 grams of bali kratom and weight up 4 grams of bali kratom with 1 gram of maeng da kratom and plug and chug it down with the tea.
I wait about 15 minutes and feel no effects so I take a spoonful of each bag and eat it and take off to the class room where we meet up its now about 8am where the effects come on strong, I know now that I took much but their was nothing I could do about it so I plan to just enjoy it.

T=1:00 the vans are ready to pick us up, and I hop in feeling good
T=1:30 I start to get very nausea and fear I may puke but end up closing my eyes for a bit and it goes away.
T=1:45 We arrive at the destination and walking around makes me a little sick so I try to sit down when ever possible, I feel good talking to people and talking to people actually makes me less sick.
T=2:00-5:00 mild sickness that comes and goes, hard to keep my eyes focused on one thing sometimes.
T=5:30 I feel really sick on the car ride back to school now, I'm sweating but close my eyes and fight it, once we park I grab my stuff and walk towards my dorm through a building used for classrooms and offices. I have to stop to puke, I puke right in front of my professors office door and run off, I feel good now. Still relaxed and clear headed.

I took so much because I brought some to a music festival once and took like 10 grams over a 2 hour period and felt very mild effects.