• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Known ne1 to OD on X?

Kentucky has better outdoor herb than all of canada, anyone can grow, indoor, if you know what their doing. Fuck, Id love to make a trip up there to smoke down. In kentucky we dont use all of the fancy names like white widow, skunk 1 and shit, its just chronic, dro, nugz, or 50.

nailz said:
did you even bother to read what he said about the experience?
idiot.8)
Yeah,I did "nailz" and I've NO idea what YOU were reading.But, if you were actually agreeing with behavior of those two morons then you're probably on the same level so I won't bother wasting my time trying to tell you what was wrong there. So "nailz" one more thing, since I can't possibly believe anyone is quite that stupid, I'll just assume that you're one of those dudes that disagrees with everyone JUST for the sake of disagreeing(hence your name,picture etc..)??Let me tell you something "nailz" it's BORING guy,especially when it's not done well...
Try a new approach pal 'cause you blow.

*considers wading in and starting to delete posts and petty bickering while giving people warnings unless this gets back on topic*

AlphaNumeric said:
*considers wading in and starting to delete posts and petty bickering while giving people warnings unless this gets back on topic*
Sorry man but if you want to do some worthwhile moderating why don't you start with some of the irresponsible assholes you get in these discussions? And I'm trying to be a jerk but....

I've seen a girl have a pretty bad reaction to 2 good pills over the course of a night. It was only her second time on mdma and when the second pill kicked in her eyes rolled back in her head and hands turned blue/purple. She could only just stand, sorta swaying from side to side. It was extremely worrying to see this as I've never seen anyone like that on pills before, especially when it didn't seem like a large amount. She could still communicate but only barely, and didn't want to be taken to first aid.

Eventually she was back to normal though when the pill wore off, (after some 3 hours) and everything was fine.

On a side note - what the fuck is with all the idiots in this thread talking about unrelated bullshit.

Last edited:
welcome to bluelight...u wil know that idiots are everywhere on this site soon. so, hey , enjoy your self. stop being so uptight...overdose on e ..not likely. but yeah.

smoke sumpin ~damoN~