• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Klonopin vs. Xanax vs. Etizolam?

It's so weird to me that people would describe etizolam as "euphoric". ??

To me etizolam is the least euphoric borderline dysphoric! Etizolam makes me agitated somewhat stimulated.

I really don't find etizolam recreational at all.

It's so weird to me that people would describe etizolam as "euphoric". ??

To me etizolam is the least euphoric borderline dysphoric! Etizolam makes me agitated somewhat stimulated.

I really don't find etizolam recreational at all.

Very few benzos are euphoric on their own. Alprazolam and temazepam are notable exceptions but even then its unreliable. Etizolam definitely enhances the euphoria of stimulants as etizolam is pretty stimulating stuff (in a same way alprazolam is stimulating). Never experienced dysphoria or depression from oral doses of etizolam at 10mg and under. The most dysphoric benzo in my experience is pyrazolam, and the dysphoria presents at as low as 4mg or so.

Etizolam also smokes better than most benzos (yes you can vape etizolam off of foil or in a pg solution) and has a rush of sorts when vaped. That said large doses of vaped etizolam (like 20-30mg +) turn me into that prototypical weeping drunk, where I am overcome with deep sadness in a really intense way. No amount of alcohol puts me into that state but a giant dose of smoked etizolam has me staggering around weak at the knees and in a state of deep despair. I don't recommend attempting this. That said it smokes quite well, at least functionally. Part of it may be that I have only resorted to smoking large doses of etizolam powder following a large stimulant binge, in attempts to put the breaks on.

No way in hell would I be smoking 30mg of etizolam powder if i wasnt desperately trying to ctrl + alt + delete a stimulant binge.

Very few benzos are euphoric on their own. Alprazolam and temazepam are notable exceptions but even then its unreliable. Etizolam definitely enhances the euphoria of stimulants as etizolam is pretty stimulating stuff (in a same way alprazolam is stimulating). Never experienced dysphoria or depression from oral doses of etizolam at 10mg and under. The most dysphoric benzo in my experience is pyrazolam, and the dysphoria presents at as low as 4mg or so.

Etizolam also smokes better than most benzos (yes you can vape etizolam off of foil or in a pg solution) and has a rush of sorts when vaped. That said large doses of vaped etizolam (like 20-30mg +) turn me into that prototypical weeping drunk, where I am overcome with deep sadness in a really intense way. No amount of alcohol puts me into that state but a giant dose of smoked etizolam has me staggering around weak at the knees and in a state of deep despair. I don't recommend attempting this. That said it smokes quite well, at least functionally. Part of it may be that I have only resorted to smoking large doses of etizolam powder following a large stimulant binge, in attempts to put the breaks on.

No way in hell would I be smoking 30mg of etizolam powder if i wasnt desperately trying to ctrl + alt + delete a stimulant binge.

Spot on.

for me benzos have euphoria, but mostly i think its more of a high on relief of anxiety or relief of crushing suicidal depression. thats where they help me

Take it easy with this sort of stuff here, its probably fine in the lounge etc but not so fine here. I don't like to issue infractions or temp bans to anyone but eventually I will if I absolutely have to.

As far as the subject is concerned, i find etizolam better than clonazepam but not as good as alprazolam. I've had nearly all the rc benzos and etizolam (which isnt technically an RC benzo but a pharmaceutical) is one of the best, and most alprazolam like. The withdrawal sucks almost as much as other benzos but definitely is a bit lighter. I love how stimulating etizolam is even at pretty high doses; its hard to black out even at 10mg (at least for me).

High dose clonazepam is a pretty guaranteed blackout. I remember once taking a very large dose of clonazepam and getting stuck on the freeway in a weird loop. It took me hours to get home because for some reason, id get on the freeway, drive a little, then id take an exit suddenly. I then had to find a way to get back on the freeway and then id exit again. I kept on getting on the freeway and then exiting, over and over. I was very disoriented. This disorientation caused a huge amount of anxiety. It was the most anxious ive ever felt on a benzo. It was like a bad dream.

The real truth is that all benzos suck in the end. You have to pay the price eventually and its always far worse than the relief it ever provided, and with very heavy abuse come long-term cognitive deficits. Yet, they sure work well when you really need them.

wow, I dont believe ive ever got caught in a disoriented thought loop on benzos, but ive heard it does happen. I get it all the time on psychedelics and nitrous personally. was it anything similar to that at all?

Also fwiw, I also play with vaped etizolam which i wouldn't recommend to anyone except some of us with outrageous tolerance issues. I find it amazing, instant anxiety relief, feels like an IV injection of the stuff (something ive also done many times). again if you are in any way new to benzos or just a casual user do not try this at all....the only people i could fathom even being able to do this are people who can eat at least 10 mg of etizolam and function more or less normally. if you black out from oral/sublingual doses under 10 mg dont even think of vaping.

I have all 3 right now, this is how I describe it to people. Most people know xans and valium so I use that as the reference. Kpins are like a stronger longer lasting valium, in higher doses (6-10mg) they are like a softer longer lasting xanax, they don't knock you out as hard but definitely can be used as a sleep aid. Etizolam (the reason I entered this forum) is pretty cool (3mg+), its hard hitting like xanax, but more on the euphoric side and less on the sleepy side, I don't get much of the memory loss or stupid behaviour on them. IMO all benzos for me are good for anxiety, even opioids, but maybe that's because I have a dependency, but I can take one and not the other and it always helps with anxiety. Also IMO kpins are the softer option, and I think 2mg's would be like .5 xanax but for a longer amount of time, that's only my unprofessional recreational opinion.

Can Anyone answer this for me? Which one is stronger. Etizolam or klonopin?
Klonopin. But Clonazolam is very similar to Klonopin & far stronger. If you want to sleep, it is my go-to. short-acting, like Klonopin, which is also a big plus.

Wow this thread is SIX years old. I bet OP gets it by now lol. Alprazolam and etizolam feel the same to me, I can't tell the difference. Klonozepam is less fun I think but IDK I only done it a couple times many years ago.