• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

The450Man

Greenlighter
I have a few friends who suffer from anxiety yet dont have insurance and are always bumming benzos off me. I am lucky to have insurance therefore I can get an affordable script. I use my benzo's sparingly, so instead of letting them expire and not go to waste, id like to trade some of them for some bills. (Trying to go the nutrition route which is expensive).

What would be a good price per pill at .5mg?

I know this is a shady thread, and im sure its acceptability is quite debatable here at bluelight. I looked through the rules and I dont seem to be in violation but if I am, then please delete this thread.

We aren't allowed to answer these questions, but on a totally unrelated subject around here a male deer is called a buck. The females are does. Bucks can be spotted because they have antlers. Sorry I couldn't answer your question.

But of course ir varies where you live. What is a moose in the US is called an elk in Europe, while what is called an elk in the US is a red deer in Europe.

we aren't allowed to answer these questions, but on a totally unrelated subject around here a male deer is called a buck. The females are does. Bucks can be spotted because they have antlers. Sorry i couldn't answer your question.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.