• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin + DXM = Loss of Motor Control?

G-G

Greenlighter
The other day before a football game after school, I took ~15 Mucinex DM. That morning before school I had taken 2.75mg of Clonazepam (generic), along with a a little Listerine 21.6% ethanol (I don't have alcohol and benzos suck without it). Well, the day at school went by as usual (less anxiety) and everything was fine. About 2-3 hours after school is when I took the Mucinex DM. Each gigantic pill had about 400mg Guaf. and 20mg DXM. I have never puked in my life with the exception of a fever, so I thought I could stomach it. Lol...

Well, on the way to the game, I became extremely social and 'jolly' and was joking the whole way there. When I finally got to the game, my vision became kind of blurry and I had a slight loss of motor control. Well, about an hour in into the game, I'm chilling with my friend (my other friend went sit with his girlfriend.), and I'm starting to feel kind of zoned out, yet fully aware of everything at the same time. Kind of hard to explain, but I didn't exactly feel disconnected from my ego or anything like that.

By this time, my vision was horrible and everything was double. I kind of 'spooned' some of my phrases, but no one really noticed. I could think straight, but was kind of confused (and interested) in the zoned out feeling I was experiencing.

Then, out of the blue, I just puked on the bleachers. Three times. I thought no one had noticed, my friend hadn't (he was right beside me watching the game) but then someone yells, "Don't drink and drive!" haha and everyone looked at me. I wasn't feeling awkward at all... just kinda numb to the whole situation, even though I understood it perfectly. I got up to follow my friend to meet the other guy and his girlfriend, but I couldn't walk down the bleachers and almost fell over (keep in mind I was still thinking clearly, and I remember the entire night). I eventually made it, with everyone else thinking I was drunk.

I believe that I hit a 2nd plateau, but I don't understand somethings. I didn't feel nauseous at all (thank God) so the Guaf. wasn't THAT big of a deal, it was kinda like, 'puke', and it was over. But why did I have such horrible motor-control? Did the effects of the DXM 'stack' onto whatever leftovers of Clonazepam I had ingested 10hours previous?

It should be noted that I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience with the exception of puking on my hand (my clothes were spared!) and I see a lot of potential for DXM to partially replace Clonazepam + Listerine as my social anxiety 'medication.'

My first times with DXM I couldn't walk for the life of me. One of the reasons why I love DXM so much is because it leaves your thought process intact while messing with your senses/coordination.

I don't have any experience with Mucinex DM, only normal DXM cough syrup. Personally I would suggest the DXM syrup, I've never puked because of the syrup and there's a nice amount of euphoria.