Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Klonopin 1mg - Semi experienced - Senior Skip Day & Kpins

trippyshit77

Greenlighter
Trip Report: 1 mg of Klonopin.
I would like to start of by saying that since I joined blue light many months ago I have failed in documenting all of the drug experiences that I have had in the past few months. I hopefully will post all of them soon. Okay on to the report.
So I started of the day like any other day, sitting in class learning some things and I learn from friend that we apparently are skipping school tomorrow for senior skip day. I was so relieved as I had spent this week doing nothing but writing essays and do loads of chemistry work.
So after finally getting home from work, I remember that I had a 1mg Klonopin in my room waiting for me to take it. So I go ahead pull out the pill put it on a notebook, grab my card and proceed to smash up the pill. I get the pill into a nice blue powder, then scrape it into a piece of tissue paper and proceed to roll up the tissue paper. Hell yes! I got a nice little bomb to parachute later.
I then get home at 9:30 and rush into my room to go grab it, I then get a glass of Sundrop as its acidic and I hope that it will make the powder dissolve faster in my stomach. I pop the bomb in my mouth and down the hatch it goes! I can't help but feel so excited, I always get an overwhelming amount of excitement when I first take drugs.
After about fifteen minutes after ingestion I get the all so familiar buzz in my head that I get with Klonopin, my heads feels amazing, and I cant stop touching my body as it feels amazing. But after 30 minutes this buzz seems to fade and im left with a strong sedated feeling. It's not very pleasant I feel like my eye lids are very heavy and I just want to lay down and chill out. So I lay on the bed for ten minutes feeling I stuck to the bed, after about 8 minutes I get up and decide that maybe taking a shower will boost this drugs effects. So I hop in the shower and play August 26 by Post Malone the music sounds great and makes feel happy and the water on my skin feels good on my sedated body. After the shower I feel exhausted and decide I'm just gonna chill and go to sleep.
I'm not sure if this drug isn't working as well as it used to for me or I just didn't wait long enough before taking it again. Usually with prescription drugs I'll do them and then wait one or two months before doing them again, so that I can keep my tolerance low and chance of getting physical addicted also low. I think if I do this drug again it wont be for a long time. I'm very interested in doing oxycodone next.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_klonopin
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
If you decide to experiment with opiates, make extra sure to stick to your rule of waiting a significant amount of time between doses, as opiates are the most addictive thing I've ever experienced. Benzos are just a little buzz, I don't even find them particularly recreational, but opiates are fully recreational, especially oxycodone.

By the way, good job on being cautious, a lot of people your age don't have much of a sense of caution about drugs. I certainly didn't have the discipline to wait a month between doses. Hell, I still don't!

I just want to add that your stomach fluids are already pretty acidic naturally, and Benzodiazepines don't react with acids to form salts, so having an acidic drink probably didn't do anything at all.

I also think that the effects you describe sound pretty much like what a sedative benzo will do.