• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Kids drugs and the media spining more bullshit.

Nice replys from a bunch of drug addicts....
------------------
"So soon may I follow.
When Bush Doofs decay!"

*looks in mirror*
There's one...dammmit!
Addicted: I think when you NEED to have drugs to get throught the day it's an addiction. Be it to sooth the pain of withdrawals... or whatever. ADDICTED
I for one am not *sweat* I dont NEED drugs *looks around* I am FINE *opens wallet* FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE *Rails speed*
aaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
smile.gif

*relax*

FYI
The standard definition of addiction comes from the American Psychiatric Association and the World Health Organization, which list nine criteria for determining addiction. The two groups, which prefer the term drug dependence, base their definition on research done since the 1960's, which has determined that multiple traits must be considered in determining whether a substance is addictive.
A diagnosis of mild dependence on a psychoactive drug is determined by meeting three of the nine criteria. Five items show moderate dependence and seven items indicate a strong dependence. (Not all nine items apply to each drug. For example, time and effort spent acquiring a drug are a significant feature of heroin addiction, but have no meaning in nicotine addiction.)
Criteria of Addiction
1. Taking the drug more often or in larger amounts than intended.
2. Unsuccessful attempts to quit; persistent desire, craving.
3. Excessive time spent in drug seeking.
4. Feeling intoxicated at inappropriate times, or feeling withdrawal symptoms from a drug at such times.
5. Giving up other things for it.
6. Continued use, despite knowledge of harm to oneself and others.
7. Marked tolerance in which the amount needed to satisfy increases at first before leveling off.
8. Characteristic withdrawal symptoms for particular drugs.
9. Taking the drug to relieve or avoid withdrawal.
Before applying a test of the nine criteria, the expert first determines if the symptoms have persisted for at least a month or have occurred repeatedly over a longer period of time.
(hey bunny, I'd be careful wif posts like urs...considerin how the papers etc seem to be luvvin quotin BL posts out of context at the moment....we really don't wanna seem like the no-hopers and druggies they think we are!!)

Nice one BMW.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

needing a drug is addiction for sure. that's when a drug changes ur brain chemestry and then changes ur behaviour...
but is WANTING a drug an addiction of any sort? cause fark, i'm sure most of us here would aggree that u'll always WANT ur drug of choice.
How fine is that line?

For fuks sake BMW.. pull that dead animal out of your arse and chill the fuck out.
Nice post on facts of addiction, but relax on my piss taking.
*shakes head*
Some people.

I'm totally chilled......but bunny ur the one who's been emphasisin the fact that we should watch how we come across on here....tis all.........
Ah me no care *sigh*

there is (although not very often) acid in pills...haven't seen it for a while, but thats cos i haven't seen a lot of pills in a while...best fun i've had on acid was when a mate cut up a 10 pack for railing purposes and put aside all the blotter in the pills, and i got the lot
smile.gif

still...i didn't see the program, bur figured it would be like this...election coming up and such...
what i realy wanna see is a doco entitled War on Drugs Over: Drugs win...
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

what were the producers thinking? hey lets get a bunch of socially significant people to speak out against drug use that the kids'll really relate to & respect-PAULINE FUCKING HANSON even if i didn't already take drugs i would begin doing so just to be contrary
------------------
i know some new tricks, i'll show them to you, your mother won't mind at all if i do
dr seuss-the cat in the hat

Well i kicked up a storm indeed...
hmm what can i say.... but haha!
must be that time of year....
so i leave u all now.. to remember
why we Love Doof.... can u remember?
For alas the music is what you should
be talking about... aha! this is so..
regards
MR damn D
------------------
"So soon may I follow.