View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine

LittleSeagull

Greenlighter
I've been taking Ketamine on and off for years, but it's been more on than off recently and every time I do it regularly it stops working, if anything it acts as a stimulant, my tolerance is high but even in large amounts it does nothing, I know it's good stuff as the first day after a break I do it it's stronger, and other people I know who buy same stuff get fucked on it

Up till about 6 weeks or so ago I was doing it maybe 4 times a month, less when there was loads of bashed crap about, I'd buy a gram each time to use in one sitting, now it's 4 grams a week occasionally more, I'd buy a gram and it would be okay I'd go back and buy the same stuff and its like my brain had adjusted to it, it wouldn't work sometimes I'd even throw the rest away as it wasn't even doing much or made me feel down, and it stops me from sleeping even if I don't do it for hours before bed

Where are all the K heads at, or ex K heads, what's up with this, its making me want to stop taking it as all its doing is wasting my money, saying that when it does work if I've had a tolerance break for a month or so its not much fun half the time anymore and I don't K hole or anything I just enjoy listening to music and occasionally going for a walk if it's a nice day

There is a perma tolérance with ketamine and all this familly, you will never be able to hole then way you've done at your honey moon.
so wether you stop now, cause you can find better stimilants, or you are depressed and you go with like each morning with a dose just enogh to juste been not depress (depend of your tolérance) and try to dont listen to the call to "do more" the addiction tell you.
everything else lead to usless addiction, like tabaco addiction, but it can be more harmfull ( for your bladder).
More there : https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/bi...-4-i-was-filled-with-the-holey-spirit.603694/

cause you can find better stimilants

I hate stimulants, it acts like one now with the perma tolerance, instead of making me a bit wobbly like K does or did, I hate being high like that, I've always liked downer drugs

I can never just do a small amount I buy some and do it till its either gone or I flush it away in a strop lol

so you think I won't K hole properly again, harsh, so how long would I need to take a break from it to get it's dissociative effects back, even if it's not a K hole

I sort of was almost in a K hole a little while back i think, it was new stuff off the same dealer, just typical I was outside, I'd been doing K that day at home, went for a walk, done a small line in the toilets and that was it, halfway up the street I had to sit on the path, at some point I dragged my K'd up ass to a bench where I sat for an hour confused as hell unable to get up, it was horrible, knowing I had done to much but didn't know where I was, but the day after the same stuff done nothing not that I risked doing it outside again I'll tell you that much, what a state I must of looked trying to get home when it had worn off a bit

Do you do K quite often

I hate stimulants, it acts like one now with the perma tolerance, instead of making me a bit wobbly like K does or did, I hate being high like that, I've always liked downer drugs

I can never just do a small amount I buy some and do it till its either gone or I flush it away in a strop lol

so you think I won't K hole properly again, harsh, so how long would I need to take a break from it to get it's dissociative effects back, even if it's not a K hole

I sort of was almost in a K hole a little while back i think, it was new stuff off the same dealer, just typical I was outside, I'd been doing K that day at home, went for a walk, done a small line in the toilets and that was it, halfway up the street I had to sit on the path, at some point I dragged my K'd up ass to a bench where I sat for an hour confused as hell unable to get up, it was horrible, knowing I had done to much but didn't know where I was, but the day after the same stuff done nothing not that I risked doing it outside again I'll tell you that much, what a state I must of looked trying to get home when it had worn off a bit

Do you do K quite often
You need to take a really long break for the tolerance to go down.
Like several months or so..

And even then the tolerance will come back fast.

So in the future try to limit your use to only 1-2days at most when you do it.
But start off with at least a few months before doing it again.

So in the future try to limit your use to only 1-2days at most when you do it.
But start off with at least a few months before doing it again

Sounds about right, I gave up for 4 months before and it was fun when I started up again but yeah tolerance came back very fast, how long inbetween doing it for 1 or 2 days would you say I need to go once I've had a big tolerance break

I've been enjoying .5 on a Friday nights for like 3 mo now ... I legit did not hole at all last time ... I guess I need to take a tolerance break ... sucks

So on the third day without pregab and benzo, I was taking ketamine little crystals powdering and intranasal was some existential and introspective triping at home, I remembered some things from my young childhood they struck me I couldn't believe, now I feel great like I was born again, but tolerance is a bitch but again it's not very stimulating it's something not down nor up...but I think I understand

I take a two-week gap before ordering again, and I order small quantities, like a gram or two, and it is something my brain homeostasis does, but it is a bizarre and wonderful experience.

Guess I’m lucky that I’ve never gained much of a tolerance to ketamine like that. Been monthly (at least) using for 6-7 years now. Had my ups and downs but no k cramps. I’ve had bladder issue last summer when I did an ounce binge but never again will I buy that much for myself. Now I get it in 7 gram binges. 1-2 times per month depending on the weather (I have seasonal effective disorder ketamine definitely treats).

So yeah I still get 🔥 lit from the k and I see all these threads on tolerance making it so bad. But here I am still snorting k and my tolerance isn’t what it used to be but it’s not horrible. Tell me now, 🤡 am I a freak of nature with the tolerance or are there exceptions and there’s no rules about tolerance? Because I don’t have as much issues with it as the stuff I hear about. Should always be a forewarning but maybe some ppl are built differently in reaction to k

Why are you doing this if it is a waste of money and your tolerance is going to stay up? I can no longer enjoy alcohol. Some people according to a thread can't smoke pot. How about quitting if it does nothing?

Why are you doing this if it is a waste of money and your tolerance is going to stay up?
I think I have an even more detailed question. If someone is using say 1-3 grams a day and they need to set up 500 mgs lines does that last all day? I mean ketamine is not a long acting drug. So if someone is addicted do they take that gram and stretch it through the day or do 500 mgs lines and only be affected for a few hours a day and crave the rest of the day? Seems different than say heroin addiction. Maybe more closer to cocaine addiction.

I didn't know coke users had needed more and more the way opiate and ketamine users did. Is it to achieve same effect or is it like this with diminished returns, so to speak. Would recreational Ketamine use; years later, affect its use in a medical procedure?