View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine with Xylazine in it

MVHSmatt

Greenlighter
I have 400 mg of ketamine excpet since they are for animals they also have Xylazine inside of it, I was wondering if dabbing my joint into the mix would be a bad idea or if anyone knows anything about the effcts of xylazine on humans, I did a small amount of research but there was very little information on the matter. This is liquid and I know it was ment to be put into tranquilizer guns, I don't plan on injecting it or anything either, but any info on the matter would be very helpfull :D The effects or what not of it? I also have yohimbine which is ment to revers the effects of the xylazine. Basically, how dangerous is it and what not?

Xylazine is pretty closely related to clonidine. It will drop your blood pressure quire a bit and basically ensure you are unconcious.

I wouldn't administer it to humans.

Procedure for Ketamine/Xylazine separation:

Analytes are extracted from alkalinized samples into diethyl ether-methylene chloride (7:3, v:v) using single-step liquid-liquid extraction. Chromatographic separation is performed on a C(18) column using a mobile phase containing an acetonitrile-methanol-10 mM sodium heptanesulfonate buffer adjusted to pH 3, with glacial acetic acid (44:10:46, v:v) at a detection wavelength of 210 nm, with a total runtime of 10 min. The calibration is linear over the range of 78.125-5000 ng/mL for ketamine and 15.625-1000 ng/mL for xylazine and midazolam. The limits of detection are 17.8, 10.3, and 15.1 ng/mL for ketamine, xylazine, and midazolam, respectively. The extraction recoveries are 76.1% for ketamine, 91.0% for midazolam, and 78.2% for xylazine. The method is successfully used for clinical and pharmacokinetic studies of the three-drug fixed dose combination formulations.

You can replace methanol with ethanol.

That's for HPLC analysis, not for "real" large-scale seperation.

You can probably look up the comparative solubilities of the 2 and just extract it that way.

I wouldnt take it. We have that same combo at work and we use it to imbolyze animals.

Alright, thanks everyone, what would the easiest way be to extract the ketamine, if there is one, I am no chemist, so if it requires some crazy shit then I won't mess with it, but if it can be put into easier terms then maybe ^.^ and would the yohimbine help if I did take it? Which I wont. Just curious. Thank you all, once again ^.^

I'd imagine the yohimbe would help reverse the effects, at least somewhat, but if ur unconscious u wouldn't be able to take it anyway!

That seperation tek quoted above seems a lil complicated and isn't even intended for large scale seperations so wouldn't be applicable to ur situation anyway as I understand it.

That drug sounds pretty nasty and dangerous, and I definately would advise NOT even trying to extract the ketamine from the solution unless u were extremely proficient in chemistry and had all the equipment.

That said, (and I'm not trying to be rude so pls forgive me) the mere fact that you are asking how to seperate the ketamine from the Xylazine indicates that you do not have the chemistry knowledge, experience, or equipment needed to safely isolate the ketamine. Its like that old saying that goes: "if you have to ask..."

So IMO do not mess with that stuff. But if for whatever reason you do try to isolate the ketamine and then take the stuff, then DEF do it with a spotter/a friend to watch over you, at least someone will be there to administer the yohimbe and bring u to the hospital if you do pass out from accidental ingestion of Xylazine

Personally, I'd trash it and get some plain old cat/dog subhuman primate ketamine, with just K + H2O! Good luck!!!

That's for HPLC analysis, not for "real" large-scale seperation.

You can probably look up the comparative solubilities of the 2 and just extract it that way.

Ya that's exactly what I meant sorry for the confusion. I was just lazy and copy pasted that so you know what solvents to use, in what proportions. It's not simple nonetheless.

Alright, all I needed to know, I will not try the seperation or anything, thank you all, once again ^.^

how can i find out, how clean my ketamine is

With only layman's equipment the best you can hope for is "is this ketamine or not", by using color-changing reagents like Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, Simons, Robadope et cetera. These are the best tests for people with no chemistry experience.

With the right tools you can also measure things like pH, melting point, total ash on ignition, solubility in various solvents et cetera, and/or follow a USP testing guide for quality control of pharmaceuticals.

If you know someone who has access to one you can get your compound tested on a gas or liquid chromatograph. This is the most unequivocal result especially if you have access to a chromatograph with a mass spectrometer.

Xylazine is pretty closely related to clonidine. It will drop your blood pressure quire a bit and basically ensure you are unconcious.

I wouldn't administer it to humans.

It was featured on Drugs Inc the other night, part of PR's drug scene. I recommend everyone watch it, it makes horses nod and is only used on them for dental work or to castrate them, that's how potent of a tranq it is....

Yes it seems xylazine is unique to puerto rican drug scene. I wonder what is the recreational aspect of it if there is any, the episode showed people addicted to it.

Does anyone have a simple recipe for turning liquid xylazine in vials into powder form?
Thanks!

Yes, the hillbilly method just requires a microwave oven with a glass round turntable in the bottom. Just take a syringe full of it and coat the glass turntable . Most have a little edge around them where it keeps the liquid on top of the turntable and not dripping down below it. Heat it for 30 seconds at a time at 80% power level. When its done there will be no liquid showing, just a thin layer of an off white substance. Use a single edge razor blade to scrape the drug off of the glass and then just keep it dry or use it. O.K.?

By the way, you don't want to use that shit, man. Its just too dangerous and you can fuck yourself up really bad with it.

What kind of help? We don't allow drug sourcing here if that's what you mean.