View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Use and Tolerance Help

number22

Bluelighter
So I recently started using Ketamine. But I have not k-holed yet and don't plan on it until I'm ready.

I was reading things about the tolerance with K, but most of what I read related to the user using enough to k-hole. The most I have snorted in one line was 50mg.

I used to do psychedelics a lot and would watch movies, but now its just too much to handle on my mind. I found watching movies on K is almost as enjoyable, but now I'm noticing my tolerance is increasing.

So here's the question(s). If I am doing only enough to just feel the nice effects of K without k-holing, how fast does the tolerance build up and go away? Would it be the same as if I were doing enough to k-hole? How long to bring it down? It's only been about a month since I started using, and it is not every day.

I would really like to know because I am considering buying more but if it's smartest to wait x amount of time for tolerance to go down, I will.

Pretty sure I just k-holed with my friend last night. I decided to just take fatter lines and buy more. Pointless thread thanks for the help (y)

yeah i mean you'd just become tolerant to the low doses if that's all you'd be doing.

to avoid dissociative tolerance/possible damage, i would try to only use ketamine and others maximum once every 2 weeks. ideally once a month is the best if you insist on taking hallucinogens IMO.

it's hard for me to K-hole now without being on a psychedelic first... i need something to potentiate it..

In my experience frequent small doses build tolerance faster than infrequent high doses. Treating it like a psychedelic and doing it in a high dose once a month is probably the best way to get the most out of it and avoid dependence, letting it get into your daily habits as a frequent small dose thing on a daily or semi daily schedule always led to dependence for me.

Crazy, never expected K to be something that should be treated like that. Liking drugs is expensive xD

Well I think I have the mental strongness to be able to stop buying K after this time. As far as I know there is no physical dependence right? After I stop I'll just be mentally craving it, but no withdrawals right? Nothing serious at least

really no physical dependence to talk about, but for me psychologically is more addictive than opiates or stimulants