• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine usage (frequency - dosage - breaks etc)

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I was away from this site for a long time, but now I'm back with more questions.

Our group get used to ketamine for some months. Because of mdma usage and comedowns I give a break to drugs.
My usage was: once or twice per month to all drugs(1day only: mdma + weed) just for party.

Anyway, since ketamine is become popular, our parties got more intense and funny.
Nowadays I'm curious about any problems occur in the future.

Before asking any questions, how you use ketamine? We get the ketamine crystal form and crush heavily! I prefer nasal doses every 30-45 mins. But how should the mg be?
And after coming to sweet spot, how can I continue that peak? Also to absorb better, should I wash my nose after some lines?

What should my usage frequency be? Once per month? I'm using max 500mg per session (before it was 250mg but my tolerance got higher i think)
Now 1 month passed since my last use. So how should I limit my dose? Because if you don't limit party goes on till ket finishes.

To briefly introduce myself; I do sports(bodybuilding -5,6 days per week) eat clean(highly protein). Next day of my drug use, I try to go to gym and do some cardio after my workout to sweat more and get rid of the drugs in my system. Age:25, 1.85m and 90kgs

Personaly I would not binge more than smth like 1 or 2 time max per week or tolerance will massively increase.
I consumed 4g in 1 week some week ago, ended up railing 400mg lines, and the week after I could consume 150mg lines with no effects or only feeling smwht sick. Not sure if my tolerance and/or the magic is back to normal as for now.

Once a month is great if you want to avoid tolerance issue. You will not come across many problem if you consume 500mg per month. If you plan to party, you don't need more than 60->80mg per insufflation (mood boost, social enhancer), if you want to be fucked up, 120->150mg repeated is a great spot imo. Different for different people too.

I don't remember if there is any megathread about that but it would be cool to have one ! I'm interested about this too...

I usually use it once per month max twice. But at the end of the night I feel that my tolerance gone insanely up. My max usage was 500mg per night(but in 10h).
I read that it damage the kidneys when it goes down from your throat. So I heard that getting small bumps is better till you reach the spot and continue like that.
Maybe drinking plenty of water can reduce the pressure on kidneys?

btw I think there was a megathread but couldn't find it. It's very popular here (not same as in UK tho) but kinda..

I usually use it once per month max twice. But at the end of the night I feel that my tolerance gone insanely up. My max usage was 500mg per night(but in 10h).
I read that it damage the kidneys when it goes down from your throat. So I heard that getting small bumps is better till you reach the spot and continue like that.
Maybe drinking plenty of water can reduce the pressure on kidneys?

btw I think there was a megathread but couldn't find it. It's very popular here (not same as in UK tho) but kinda..

It will damage your kidneys regardless I believe; I don't think the toxicity arises from a metabolite of first pass metabolism.
Anyway your usage is very conservative so you will not have to worry about kidney issues.
When I do a heavy ketamine binge I can do up to 3g+ a day.