• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been studying this non stop for 27 years. You don't know everything either.

N-ethyl-1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

COOKIE_MONSTER
N-ethyl-1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

aka N-Ethyl-DOAM
Large doses probably required

It violates Lipinski's RO5. why do you think all of the RCs stopped at 4 carbon at the para position (or 3 with an -F at the end)? And even the 4-chainers use primary amines - not secondary amines taking away a hydrogen bond acceptor and adding extra alkyls?

WHY even add that N-ethyl? It will stop 5HT2a affinity. You know Shulgin wrote a WHOLE book on this and I've even given you a link to it! He tested them, it does not work!

OK so N-deethylation will yield some the primary amine... but the LogP is still too high.

Last edited:
Just because it will stop 5ht2a affinity doesn't mean it won't interact with THC receptors.

Dextro-ethylamphetamine d-NICE is the best thing going right now. Mdma is over.

I don't claim to know everything, but I do claim to have tried about 80 of my drugs.

Well it won't pass the blood-brain barrier.... because THAT is what the Lipinski RO5s calculate. So yeah - peripheral THC receptors MAYBE <giggle> but why would that be interesting?

Nice attempted swerve onto a different topic when proven wrong.

As for Dextro-ethylamphetamine - (II assume you mean (S)-ethylamphetamine), it's been mentioned in 13 patents, has been available from multiple vendors for years and I note in journals:

1)Much weaker than amphetamine and methamphetamine
2)Subjectively much less euphoric than amphetamine and methamphetamine
3)Lower abuse potential.

Sounds AMAZING.

ALL the data is right their in Pubchem FREE and taking seconds to find.

Please - take less stimulants. They really are sending you strange. I do not know WHAT you think you are proving when ANYONE can access the data that says otherwise. Or is this mental health issues and/or Dunning Kruger effect?

I've never hidden where ANY of my data comes from - and I don't give inactive drugs names that should rightly only be heard in a Pixar movie.
I'm not smart - I just WORK HARD. But I'm getting mighty bored with people drawing random rubbish and lying that they are active. THAT could cause harm. This is a HR site, so don't do it.

For example, I bet you've never done this:

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

5TH_DIMENSIONAL_KEY
1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminoethane

It's a hybrid Molecule of THC & MESCALINE.

Still violates RO5 - try again.... by pure fluke you might get one... or maybe learn the RO5 and check?

Ok so just to quote Fertile as he breaks mid sentence into medieval gibberish like this:

quote; 'riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Sir Tristram, violer d’amores, fr’over the short sea, had passencore rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer’s rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens County’s gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair invanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

Thefall(bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-nuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.;'

and then is one of the people accusing me of being psychotic

It's a quote from Finnigan's Wake - James Joyce's most critically acclaimed novel
I even apologised to people who had studied English Literature... so you could have taken any phrase and used Google, just to check. But the arrogant don't check - because they are super and amazing and are always right. It's even the opening of the book - page 1 so even people who struggled with the book could recall it.

Nice bit of modern art, BTW.

It cannot STILL be drugs so it's mental health or malice.... but we have a forum for the former (which may help you( and a door for tor the latter.

Ok, so I have some unusual chemicals with carbon valencies >4.

I provide you with some of the explanations and evidence that I have.

I say I am here to document these things online clearly dated for refrence because I kno they are new and unusual.

So what is with all the dissing me?
You made 9 threads the other day that were nonsense that I had to delete.

Nobody is dissing you. You aren't contributing solid content and Bluelight doesn't take well to trolls or nonsense in the Neuroscience and Pharmacology sub forum.

If you want to play with molecules you can do it in the Blogs sub forum where nobody will bother you.

Ok, so I have some unusual chemicals with carbon valencies >4.

I provide you with some of the explanations and evidence that I have.

I say I am here to document these things online clearly dated for refrence because I kno they are new and unusual.

So what is with all the dissing me?

Your have provided NO reference. I WILL read it, I promise, but I'm allowed to reference newer science that disproves it. Because that is how science works - it's read as being right until someone proves it wrong.

I'm sorry to tell you that Finnigan's Wake was published in 1939 and it's sold the best part of 1 million copies. I'm sorry I can't help that - I wasn't even born let alone on the publication panel of Faber and Faber to refuse the manuscript.

I dont appreciate my posts being deleted or accusations of psychosis, Nurse ratched.

Ah - so it's malice. Now we know. You can converse totally normally.... when someone angers you. You seems to have problems with the slightest insult, which is telling. It's a cardinal symptom of BPD. We all know some of the others.... still not sufficient for formal diagnosis, but telling.

Last edited:
The one thing that education teaches is just how much more you DON'T know. Anyone posting as 'this is fact' with glaring mistakes and utter confidence at the same time are said to be 'at the peak of mount stupid', the highest point of the the Dunning-Kruger effect graph. Scientific method requires experiments to be repeatable and any and all of the facts asserted open to verification and refutation.

So I suggest we refer to:

'The Bluelighter formally known as Dimma'
"arsole"

Gonna have to zero point you for the " pricks " comment. That's a BLUA violation......which you may want to read.

The next is one point. And the more you acquire the less you are here.

Consider this fair warning

Read the above like a jittery soldier who just got their first taste of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.