• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ketamine reagent results

FractalStructure

Bluelighter
I have been trying to use good judgement and harm reduction as much as possible, so when I got some K recently I didnt even wanna try it before reagent testing it. Got some new marquis, Mecke, mandelin. Anyway, so I have tested K before and usually get no reaction with anything except mandelin (as is supposed to be the case). Thing is, this K, tests *mostly okay with one anomaly. Thing is many of my friends are fairly experienced and they all think it's really good and its clean and all that. My results are

Marquis - no reaction at all
Mandelin - strong orange

But the slightly weird thing...

Mecke - turns a slight brown. Very subtle. And then after about 20 mins, leaves like a reddish sort of appearance. But again it's pretty subtle. The thing is I can't figure out anything it could even possibly be because marquis does not react at all, so anything I've found that's supposed to have a brown Mecke reaction would show up on marquis too, and sometimes on the mandelin as well. Maybe just a synth impurity and I'm being overly cautious? Many friends have tried it before me, with all the expected 40 min results and holes and no problems, it seems.... But I just wanna see if I can figure this out.

If this isn't The right place for harm reduction based reagent discussion that's fine, I'm just looking for a place to discuss this with anyone that might have an idea. Also curious about isopropyl purification, but it probably isn't necessary. I just wanna be safe. When it was all vet stuff, felt really safe using it

Well. It seems like it's probably just some synth impurity rather than any kind of active substance, and if no one can think of anything, that's pretty much the thing. Anyway probably most batches of "mostly clean K" could test a little bit off. I guess as long as it's such a slight mecke reaction and the mandelin doesn't react at all.

I guess this is the effect that prohibition has. People who just wanna be safe and just a few years ago would have gotten pure sealed vials are forced to either abstain, or, even with all the reagents dancesafe has to offer, still be unsure about what they put into their body. Yeah it's good fucking K. But I have issues with things like this.

Good post bro! I have been wanting to try this so badly can't seem to find it, other than at the vet I took my dog to when she got fixed. They gave her ketamine to knock her out. That lucky dog of mine lol