View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ketamine: different types of highs?

tazz20

Bluelighter
So I remember reading that there are different types of ketamine. I've noticed that the most recent batch I bought has a bit of a different feeling than the first one and I assume it's from the same source. The last stuff I had I guess was a bit more of a body high and with this stuff I seem to be a bit more into my head which I'm not sure if I like. I do suffer from anxiety so it's debatable if I should be experimenting with k in the first place. I would buy a testing kit but I am a bit paranoid of my father finding the reagent in the fridge so I guess I'm just trusting my source. Does this happen to anyone else? I realize nothing is 100% pure I just hope this doesn't mean I got shitty stuff. It seems a bit more stimulating than the last stuff that I got so I'm not sure what to make of it. Any input would be appreciated. I feel like the last stuff I got calmed my anxiety and this stuff might enhance it. I'm not sure if ketamine is sometimes mindset based depending on the quality or what kind of k it is?

there is s-isomer ket which is more head psychedelic and racemic more dissoactive anathesic

there is s-isomer ket which is more head psychedelic and racemic more dissoactive anathesic
yea I'm hoping it's just cuz I got a different kind. I notice that nowadays even sativa weed will put me in a bad spot

is it also normal for s-iso to be anxiety inducing? lol
can be alot of people say its less eaiser to handle than racemic but i never find ketamine challenging at all compared to true psychedelics. I just hit alcohol and lines til im in the hole and never have anxiety for myself.

I have never really had any anxiety on dissociatives. They always make me rather emotionally flat and calm when dealing with potential stress for the most part.

They inspire creativity and passion but personally it's very zen and free flowing.

Especially compared to the impending sense of doom/panic I occasionally get coming up on high doses of mushrooms or LSD

Ketamine varies a lot.
R isomer, s isomer, racemate. That is the start of it as it assumes pure.
Then analogs or research chems can be similiar too.

I have experience with ketamine and some research chems similar. Stimulation is not something from ketamine in any form. 5 meo pcp for example is much more stimulating. What doses are you taking?

S-K is stronger, a bit cleaner feeling but definitely not the type of stuff I personally wanna do socially. Better afterglow and deeper experience but more sedating.

Racemic K is a bit weaker, not quite as clean feeling but what it lacks from the S isomer it makes up for with a more “stimulating” (if you can call it that) recreational high better suited for social environments.

Racemic K is the one I can kinda dance on, S-K I just wanna melt into it.

-GC

could be also that your dealer is selling fck or some analogue. Is the duration the same as regular K?
what is that lol I know things can be cut to have similar effects. Yea I think it's the similar duration of K. I'll do a decent size bump and it'll get me into "that headspace" but it definitely isnt as initially relaxing as the last stuff I got. less of a body high. I'm pretty sure it isnt coke either rofl

Ketamine varies a lot.
R isomer, s isomer, racemate. That is the start of it as it assumes pure.
Then analogs or research chems can be similiar too.

I have experience with ketamine and some research chems similar. Stimulation is not something from ketamine in any form. 5 meo pcp for example is much more stimulating. What doses are you taking?
I guess regular size bumps. I know thats not really specific. but it feels different from the first batch I bought