• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

It's like that Jimmy Carr's t shirt idea.

On the front have:

See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil

Then on the back have the Rohypnol logo

:)

k is fantastic for that "I've just let go of all my mental faculties" feeling. I can't imagine doing it more than once every 3 months though, that must be shit, right?

my mate once took a kilo of ket

we also had pills with speckles in them, i'm pretty sure they were mixed with heroin.

I was rolling for about 12 hours straight.

no problem

my slave....erm......i mean......secretary is sending it too you now.

Fuck! I hope the police don't read this message board! Ah well, my slave can take the fall for me.

faxing.jpg

(do you like the jacket i bought for her btw? I sure do treat my slaves well :))

kappadaftie said:
we also had pills with speckles in them, i'm pretty sure they were mixed with heroin.
^ Ha-ha. :)

Ketamine is lush though. It's not something I would do too often but nearly every time has been something special.

Spade: you should stay away from psychedelics; you're rubbish at them. :p :D

felixdahousekat said:
Spade: you should stay away from psychedelics; you're rubbish at them. :p :D

He's rubbish at drugs :\
Day 1 - Man cannae wait to get pills
Day 2 - Cannae be fucked wi pills
Day 3 - Gonna do some Ket
Day 4 - Cannae be fucked wi Ket

Whats so fuckin good about not being able to move properly or think properly or do fuckin anything properly come to think of it. Because thats what Ketamine boils down to really, you'ld be aswell sitting about on smack. It's prrobably make you feel better! Ketamine sucks. :p

Look fuck off, i'm one a comedown (i think) I can be as moody and as cuntish as I like. I demand more respect round here. If I don't get it I'll walk I tell ya I'll fuckin walk from this board and see how you like it. Don't push me too far ye cunts.

TheSpade said:
E's are for gays!

you are fuckin crazy,

i havnt heard that before but i have heard that "poppers are for gays" ,

public toilets in the middle of nower now thats a different thing

TheSpade said:
E's are for gays!
No, E's make you gay.
Fact.
But hey, GHB gives you man-boobs and hypogonadism, so at least you can pretend its just heterosexual anal sex. (something to do with hgh, androgens and prolactin, the ghb not the sex)
So think on boys....huge high= huge boobs and tiny nuts...
Fact.

MTGG said:
No, E's make you gay.
Fact.

yeah, It's true.

I've spent enough time hanging around Ecstasy Discussion to have this verified.

Did you know that MDMA is also an opiate and can cause instant death if it's been mixed with rat poison?

Make sure you don't lose the silver wrapper so that if you get rushed to hospital the staff know what kind of kitchen chemicals your pill has been mixed with.

Keep safe people.

PLGS (Peace Love & Gay Sex)

Last edited:
fine. I play with them in the bath. Plus it uses less water so I feel I am helping the environment, Haven't lactated yet however.