• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

"Keeping it in the Family" - At Christmas

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
So my family have all come over (well it's my parents house but I'm temporarily living there due to having recently been seriously ill) for Christmas dinner.
I haven't seen my cousin in 3 years. He was 15 the last time I saw him and he looked like a kid to me.
But OMG now he's 18 and I'm totally into him o_O:mad:
I have no idea how to act?
LOL
Anyone else been in this situation?

well, that will depend on the family behavior, if cousins together is normal, I would go deep or let him go deep

well, that will depend on the family behavior, if cousins together is normal, I would go deep or let him go deep
I've started flirting with him but in a casual way so that if anything goes wrong I can act like I was taking the piss.
He handed me a card just now and I let my hand linger on his for quite a while and he didn't pull his hand away or seem uncomfortable at all.

I have an open-minded family but I have no idea whether Uncle Dad and Aunt Mum approve of incest.

EDIT: I managed to sneak half a bottle of Prosecco so a bit less inhibited lol

Hmmm. Sounds like a dangerous situation to me. Just wank yourself off to a fantasy that should never happen - they're usually the best...

Hmmm. Sounds like a dangerous situation to me. Just wank yourself off to a fantasy that should never happen - they're usually the best...

But I want it to happen! And the only problem with incest is if someone gets pregnant really and that's a non-issue here.

You know how Mr Hankey only posts when this forum is open?

You could do the same, CE.

Hahaha. We both had some drinks which made things easier.
I sat next to him and he kept putting his arm either over my shoulders or around my waist and there was a lot of eye contract and definitely some flirting.
Nothing overt exactly happened but when he left he hugged me for ages and squeezed my butt and when no one was around he also kissed me on the cheek before he left (which you average straight 18y/o guy wouldn't do to another guy, probably especially a cousin if there was no chemistry there).
Planning to message him and meet up for a drink or see if he wants to go to the cinema soon, try and take things a little further again.

Woah. Yeah that sounds like we might.........I mean you might be onto a good thing.
Hope your not like me. I always see more in things like the arm over the shoulder etc than what there actually is.... prolly cos I want that closeness.
As for the cousin thing... whats the worst that could happen?
I think it is absolutely vital though that you keep me ........... I mean us..........this thread........in the loop............just cos.

Woah. Yeah that sounds like we might.........I mean you might be onto a good thing.
Hope your not like me. I always see more in things like the arm over the shoulder etc than what there actually is.... prolly cos I want that closeness.
As for the cousin thing... whats the worst that could happen?
I think it is absolutely vital though that you keep me ........... I mean us..........this thread........in the loop............just cos.

Haha I hope "we" are! ;)
I'll be sure to keep you updated lol.
Never thought I'd find people so supportive of my crime against nature! xD