k....for me??

starz9

Bluelighter
Hey peeps,
Latlely I have been contemplating on doing k. There is a part of me that wants to experiment, and there is another part of me that still wants to be that 'good kid,' and have good values....like I have done small bumps of k while rolling, but I never really feel it. So my question is, should I just do it, and is it worth it? How much fun is it? Thank you for your time.
Much Love Amola
smile.gif

K is awesome, i believe evryone should try it once, im sure you'll like, as long as you dont go into a hole, which is pretty easy to stay away from your first time, i say you and a friend should buy a 20 bag and split it 50/50, thats how i always do it, never gone into a hole
wish you luck
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

hell yes, everyone should try k at least once.
good values? k can introduce you to god ... even make you a god.
i would recommend doing it at home as opposed to a party. it's best when you can just lay back on a bed and space out to some ambient music. having someone to cuddle can be great fun.
k-holes terrify some people ... but you've gotta get into a hole if you REALLY want to see what k can show you.

I think you should try it, but don't just go and buy $20 worth and split it with a friend 50/50 because here in Toronto you can get a lot of K for $20. So for the dosage just start with bumps the size of a pencil eraser. Do one, see how you feel, and go from there.
I hope you like the experience
smile.gif

Well, I am back from my NYE adventure where I did a buttload of K...( I just can't stop saying "buttload of k")
I went into 4 back to back K holes. I came out saying "k is bad" "drugs are bad"
I thought I was dead, and I BELIEVED my friend Mooky was god. (he was gonna save me)
I truly got liquid. It was awsome and my body was liquiding on it's own. I had absolutly no control of what my body was doing and how it was moving.
I believed e_rep and I had become 1 person.
Let me explain that... WE HAD BECOME 1 PERSON. I had like merged with him or something.
Time stopped and I stopped too, everything was frozen in time, when it did start back up, it was in super slow motion.
My fingers were magnetic to eachother.
My skin felt dead. I could not speak nor comprehend what was being spoken to me.
If this sounds like your kinda fun...
K holes aren't so bad once you know your in them.
JUST DON'T EVER LOOK IN A MIRROR. TRUST ME!
But I like to do a buttload of K....

ok my take on K....
i only recently started getting heavy into it
i had experimented before... little lines...and had one night last June where we blew lines till our noses bled, and nothing really happened...which was my first real experience with it...and i was pretty disappointed
well..the next day we decided to polish the last little bumps in the bag...and this time it it us like a freight train. Our bodies melted but became energized at the same time...objects were flashing and we couldn't stop moving...jumping...whatever
about 15 minutes into it...we sat down and boom...melted into the floor...very very relaxed, sounds became a little distant...pretty cool, but no where near the K-hole
well, xmas night was the first time i had gotten back heavily into the K...although i had screwed around with little bits here and there while rolling...
well i was rolling on two pills already...and somehow i ended up with a whole 20bag of K to myself...my partner never showed up to split it with me, even though she already paid for her half
so i kind of lost track of how much i was sniffing...and within 10 minutes i got that energetic feeling again...couldn't stop dancing...even though it must have looked like i was having a seizure =)
well i sat down again and *bang*...couldn't move..sounds were distant...completely indifferent to what was going on around me... i creeped to the other end of the room to the massage corner...everything was moving sooooo slowly and all i could hear were echoes
i clumsily leaned up against the little piece of wall between the bar and the cigarette machine and stared off into space...well my friends all came looking for me... and one of them actually managed to find me...and i saw him but i couldn't respond...he checked to make sure i was ok and left me, which wasn't really a bad thing... when i started floating up to the ceiling...is when i realized i hit my first K-hole
it was pretty intense..and honestly..i liked it...but i was just in the wrong place...too much going on around me...lights...getting stepped on...people contantly asking if i was ok...etc etc
but i definitely want to try it again in the comfort of my own apartment..the right music...and the right people
hope that helps
and if you do decide to give it a shot...it's great, but just be CAREFUL
plur
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

I'm gonna try it too sometime this year, prolly when I go down south in March and May. I almost tried it a few weeks ago but I was rolling and wanted to feel the effect of only K, without any other drugs to see if it is something I really like.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

oKKKKK....K isn't for everyone...I took a friend of mine out to the city for new years eve to party with me...He is a seasoned hardcore speed freak who is used to getting insanely high, but he had never tried k before....After doing some, he went totaly paranoid...He believed that the star wars rogue squadron was going to shoot him down, everyone was plotting his death etc....He was having delusions, and thought that he wasn't high at all, and that we were "all f**king with his head" and kept trying to run away...Three days later, he hasn't gone back to "normal"...BE CAREFUL!!! If you're gonna try k for the first time, make sure you are in a familiar environment with good friends with k experience....