• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Justin Bieber: 'Drugs And Stun Gun On Tour Bus'

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Drugs and a stun gun have been found on board Justin Bieber's tour bus, according to Swedish police.

Police spokesman Varg Jyllander told Sky News an officer on crowd duty smelled marijuana from the vehicle.

It had been parked outside the Stockholm hotel where the pop star was staying just before his concert in the capital on Wednesday night.

Mr Jyllander said drugs police were alerted and followed the bus to the venue before searching the empty vehicle after around 10 passengers - including Bieber - had entered the arena.

He explained: "They found a small amount of drugs and a stun gun.

"Now the drugs are (being) sent over to the forensics lab, and before we have the analysis results we won't (comment further). It was a short search for around half an hour.

"There is no suspect at the moment. The crew left and took the bus, but the investigation is still going on.

"It was a small stun gun and in this country you need a permit to carry one or have one - and they hadn't."

He said testing the drugs was "not a high priority" and it could be some days before the results are known. Mr Jyllander added that the singer and his entourage were free to leave the country.

Bieber is travelling around Europe on his Believe tour and is due in Finland for a concert on Friday.

The 19-year-old Canadian star's tour has been controversial.

He was criticised earlier this month after visiting the Anne Frank Museum and saying he hoped the young Holocaust victim would have been a "belieber" - one of his army of fans.

Last month, Bieber's pet Mally, a 17-week-old capuchin monkey, was seized in Germany after he failed to produce the correct paperwork.

He was also pictured walking bare-chested through customs in Poland and was reportedly asked to leave a top hotel in Paris.

cont at
http://news.sky.com/story/1082965/justin-bieber-drugs-and-stun-gun-on-tour-bus

First post evar.. This kid is a fucking retard and needs to find a way to be responsible.. I hate him.

Can't believe I clicked this... pretty much a worthless read.... he probably will be another celeb who ends up on celebrity rehab with dr. Drew.

lol they took his weed, why is this news? just about everyone involved in the music industry does drugs and he'll buy x10 as much weed when he gets back to canada.

In 2 years it will be MDMA.
In 5 years coke heroin strippers and a gun

Then rehab and overdose

I don't really know, but lets say JBs music was some awesome rock and roll, wouldn't this kind of behaviour be... normal?
I think we'd all be douchebag-cunts if we had that much money at 14/19/idk how old he is

Wow stun gun. Damn thats fucking gangster. Fuck 7 mack 11s, 9 nines, about 8 38s, ten mack 10s, this kid is the real deal straight stunning mofos. Those things can leave a tiny burn on a mofo.

This actually makes me like him a little more at least hes not a strait laced bible thumper.

I wish he'd fucking tell his fans to vote to legalize marijuana; using his fame for good.

Thats a good idea cuz people might listen to that douchebag, at least teenage girls and homosexuals.

So I heard yall wanna float. Are you a big Aesop Rock fan? I noticed the quote and pic.

The 19-year-old Canadian star's tour has been controversial.

He was criticised earlier this month after visiting the Anne Frank Museum and saying he hoped the young Holocaust victim would have been a "belieber" - one of his army of fans.

seriously? You should have seen what my brother did at the Holocaust museum every time he pointed at something far away, I'll give you a hint he's right handed lol

Last month, Bieber's pet Mally, a 17-week-old capuchin monkey, was seized in Germany after he failed to produce the correct paperwork.

NSFW:
313_cartman_monkey.gif

He was also pictured walking bare-chested through customs in Poland and was reportedly asked to leave a top hotel in Paris.

NSFW:
Adrian-Zieli%C5%84ski-speedo-swimsuit.jpg

Seriously, I'm from Canada. I'm not that far from Stratford, and like I got no hate towards this guy. But someone needs to just step to him and whoop his ass one time. You get what I'm sayin? Nothing personal at all. Just whoop his ass. Keep him in line. He's reppin' Canada. Don't be a fucking idiot. That's all I have to say.

They really like that word

"Drugs"
"Drugs"
"Drugs"

For all we fucking know it was caffeine or codeine

But DRUGS makes it seem like heroin or meth