• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just took 9 mlg of kpins

Toker23

Bluelighter
Im not feeling it.. not anythin at all, only extremely calm. is this just what bezoes are supposed to do? because i feel completly sober in my head.

EDIT: sorry meant to say mg

Last edited:
If you don't know what benzos do then I assume you don't have any tolerance. See you in the morning. Or perhaps afternoon.

This is another one of those where tomorrow there will be a post "Holy shit guys I dunno what happened last night".

sleep tight

Nighty night dude...

That one time, before I'd ever really taken benzos, when I popped a whole bunch at once thinking "oh what the hell"... I woke up in a rather dodgy motel with a broken lamp, a stray hundred dollar bill in my pocket ,and an ex-boyfriend wondering "where am I? How did I get here? Whose money is this? And WTF is JOE doing here?"

I'm oh-so-glad that was like, 10 years ago and hasn't happened since.

Nope. Went to addiction group for 3 hours just felt.... normal i guess. only slightly drowsy. the Kpins were legit, got them straight from the pharmacy. I guess kpins arent for me? =/

Nope. Went to addiction group for 3 hours just felt.... normal i guess. only slightly drowsy. the Kpins were legit, got them straight from the pharmacy. I guess kpins arent for me? =/

Well they're for you if you want to feel calm and drowsy, just not if you want to get high. FWIW, I've never got the floaty effect from benzos either.

I took 8mg about 4 hours ago. I have a mild to nonexistant tolerance.

Experienced several hours of unusual anxiety after taking the 8mg (as described in my new thread), but currently (after the anxiety passed) feel the same way you do. A sense of calm, slightly drowsy, no euphoria or high. I also feel sober in my head and am not tired.

3mg of xanax puts me to sleep. I dont understand your or my situation either.

Toker23 are you on any other meds currently at the time you took the kpins.

I took 8mg about 4 hours ago. I have a mild to nonexistant tolerance.

Experienced several hours of unusual anxiety after taking the 8mg (as described in my new thread), but currently (after the anxiety passed) feel the same way you do. A sense of calm, slightly drowsy, no euphoria or high. I also feel sober in my head and am not tired.

3mg of xanax puts me to sleep. I dont understand your or my situation either.

Toker23 are you on any other meds currently at the time you took the kpins.

seroquel and lexapro with xanax XR

i took 30 mg of clonazepam, a few pints of beer and i didn't do SHIT... if i'd taaken the same amount of xanax i'd be benzoed out...

some like lorazepam, some don't it, same with xanax, it jusst depends on the person...

you can take loaaaads of benzos, and as long as your not combining with other doners CNS depressants, like alcohol or barbs, you ca take loas of benzos

huh, sucks, it takes me 10-15mg klonopin to just get relief, the only benzo that would black me out is Xanax, and i'd have to take 12-18mg. i just ate 12mgkpin relaxed muscles, thats it.

Probably not safe, but I usually take 4mg kpins with several shots or beers. Sometimes I even through in a midrin with has another deppresent it it. After a blunt I'm flying as fuck. I have a tolerance to drink though, and I am 6' and 200 lbs so things usually take me more.