• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just packed half g of wax over a half g of bud in a bowl...

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
And this bowl is too god damn is TOO HARSH , I know it's cuz the half g of wax lol is there any way so we don't choke after every hit? Tried takin a smaller hit and still coughed and Was choking. Normal for the amount I'm doing?

ANYONE? Bump......

how much wax does it take you guys out of a bowl, personally, to get BEYOND BLAZED of some good wax? Is a half gram wax too much in a bowl sandwiched between bud

h718B7CD4

That´s a ridiculous large amount to put in a bowl, no wonder you are coughing! I haven´t smoked wax that many times, but 0,5 g wax + 0,5 g quality bud would easily equal 10 bowls for me and 1-2 bowls would make me good and high for the next couple of hours.

Im a everyday cannabis consumer btw, but not a heavy one at all (anymore at least)

Whatchu' Talkin' bout Willis?!

What is this wax stuff I heard about for the second time?
Is it something to induce vaporization as opposed to burning the shit?

well, there is also an interesting question in all that ridiculousness about ceilings. (no offense wax monster:p) The idea that there is only so much activity that can be generated by endocannabinoid sys, would suggest that there is a wall. I know some strains that "the cieling" is very hard or impossible to find but I would be curious to hear some of your stories about ...."one time i smoked myself sober" . Which strains have you experienced that have a high cieling? I should say that im not talking about resistance after you work though a hefty sack like many kushs' do, im talking more about the highest you could actually get if you continuously smoke , like max dose effect

Whatchu' Talkin' bout Willis?!

What is this wax stuff I heard about for the second time?
Is it something to induce vaporization as opposed to burning the shit?

Wax is amazing shit not exactly sure about the details but I've smoked some out of a portable wax vape. Fucking bomb.

Wax is good for a vape pen.

Otherwise just sprinkle a little on a bowl. It melts before it burns so you lose a lot of it if you don't have enough bud.

First of all, a half gram of wax per bowl is WAY too much. You're losing more of the product than you're intaking because the wax continues to burn and melt once it's lit, draining into the bottom of your piece. Secondly, would you take a half gram dab? The answer is probably no if you're not a regular/intensive BHO consumer. Anyway, onto solutions...

If you're using a bong, put some ice down the neck. Put small amounts of wax on your bowl and add more if you so desire. This will also prolong the act of smoking which is a bonus for me; I love sitting and conversing with friends over bowl after bowl. Take several small hits in succession. As I said before, the wax burns quickly so by taking small hits that don't kill your lungs, you'll be able to rebound and hit it sooner (therefore you won't waste as much product).

Send your wax to me because you're obviously wasting it. Get a wax specific piece (for cheap these days), or a wax attachment for your binger. Snappers are always best, everybody gets a green hit and you tap out when you're ready, no wasting of product.

Get a wax specific piece (for cheap these days), or a wax attachment for your binger. Snappers are always best, everybody gets a green hit and you tap out when you're ready, no wasting of product.

Lulwut? I didn't understand a word of that. What was it, rhyming slang? :D

Lulwut? I didn't understand a word of that. What was it, rhyming slang? :D

Translation:

Get a smoking device designed to smoke wax (they're cheap these days), or an attachment for your bong that's specifically designed to smoke wax. Small, individual bowls are best when smoking wax in a group out of a smoking device, as everybody gets a fresh hit every time they take a pull and you can stop smoking whenever you want without worrying about wasted product left burning in a blunt or half-burnt bowls tossed aside.

At least.... I think I'm on point with it.