• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Just Need Another Job...Again

broncoseamonkey

Bluelighter
If you have a passionate career why not just move along in your hopefully satisfying endeavor

If you are unemployed not sure what you have to offer here lol but so am I 😂

So I contacted a positive support I met as a friend before I knew him in a community related to a common issue our paths crossed seemingly accidentally but now it's like well nothing happens for no reason

Anyways I told him about the job I disappeared from after taking a sick day and going on a binge no contact for weeks apparently she terminated my employment but when I emailed her last night she offered me a job like starting over new I only worked there a few weeks sheesh so given the ridiculous commute for a part-time job (farm animal sanctuary in the boonies) I declined and now feel both free and empowered albeit no money with now the concern is to find a job that doesn't fuck my head with dung all day long

i lost the motivation to try to get govt aid to finish college now I feel like I am coming undone like a sweater string got caught in a bind now it's not going to be pretty but people just look the other way it's me that has to live in this ragged life scenario not really looking for advice just a bad joke but it's my life hah I don't get it man I am not cut out for personally empowered creative living apparently only as a degraded minion to the rich

Last edited:
What would you love to do if money wasn’t an object? And, is there some way to get paid to do it or something close to or related to what you love?