• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Just got a phone call a drug dealer is looking for me and put money on my head ...?

DecisionTime

Greenlighter
So let me start by saying I'm a straight shooter I don't rob people I don't fuck around and I pay for my drugs.

About 2 weeks ago I went and picked up a decent quantity of H for an old buddy I met in rehab and he gave me a nice bit for it.

I gave the dude $ and was told the rest was fronted to my "Friend" and that he was gonna take care of it...

Fast forward to now, I just got a call from an old associate and friend telling me someone just called him looking for me and asking for my address...

I'm fucking heated cause I don't even know this dude and the only logical thing is that the kid told him I was buying it all and didn't pay him... but I don't even have the kids fucking phone number how does that even make sense?

Apparently the guy just did 8 years in prison and the house I went to was a straight fuckin trap house. I don't want this to get out of hand and I live with some family and I don't want to put them in danger. My friend who gave me the heads up told me he can't tell me who or anymore information and that he was already putting his ass on the line telling me.

So I either sit and wait this shit out scared someones gonna kick my door in, or I was thinking fuck it I'll just go show up at the trap... seems like a horrible idea but I don't want anyone else to get hurt for my drug interactions and it wasn't even my fucking money in the first place.

So either I show up with $ I think is what he is owed and hope it goes peacefully or I show up with a pistol and tell him it wasn't my debt and to pound fucking dirt.

I'm fucking heated regardless I wasn't even involved in this bullshit and only met the kid once like wtf? Why would you cuff to a kid you don't even know?

idk what to do but i dont even have his number so it's not like I can text or call and try to explain it to him I really don't have many options here.

How likely do you think it is someone would show up at my house over $ ? And honestly what do you think he would do?

Fuck me man if anything happens I'm gonna kick that fucking kids head in (the one I met in rehab). I hate feeling in danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a very sticky situation and needs to be handled delicately. However I’m pretty certain that the ‘turning up with pistol’ option is definitely the wrong way to go.Finding his contact details.s and taking the initiative to square things away is a better choice.

If I thought the guy was going to pursue the debt no matter what I would go see him, tell him that the debt is not yours and ask that’s he pursue the other guy, but if he refuses and holds you accountable then pay up and make clear you don’t accept the debt but you can understand the confusion and are making a peaceable gesture in good faith. Then go chase the guy who dropped you in it to make you whole again.

I only recommend this based on what you said about living with your family and potentially having trouble come their way otherwise.

I’ve been told some hard man or another was looking for me at various times over the years. They never seemed to show up and the one time I accidentally bumped into one who was supposed to be after me I fronted him about why and he didn’t even know my name. Fuck people who spread rumours of this type.

I had a crackhead find out where my mother lived and threatened to out me as a drug addict because I wouldn't give him money for drugs.

At the time I was filled with murderous rage and shaking uncontrollably I was so angry, I knew where he lived etc it could've been really bad. I was hooked on heroin at the time but this guy wasn't a real threat.

He was just full of shit and fiending for crack and later apologised...not the same situation but agree with the above, if you're worried about your family maybe pay the debt yourself after explaining the situation and then ask the guy for the money.

Anyone could be lying in this situation. Then reeavulate who you deal with from now on...just don't act on anything in anger.

I would say definately try to reach out to the aggrieved party (possibly on a burner phone if truly paranoid). Find what they want, and discuss payment plans if they are not understanding. Then possibly chat up the fellow who got you in to this and ask for an explanation and possibly compensation.

Never threaten violence.

Unless you're willing and able to go all the way...by which I mean, absolutely fucking top level insane.

Even then I don't think it is wise to threaten violence. If you are top level insane your reputation should proceed you. In this case only mete out violence abruptly and in degrees of horrifying brutality.

I am not advocating for this by the way. Violent lifestyles are often cut short by violence or legal prosecution.

Well, yeah, it can never end well.

Half the reason why I say never threaten violence unless able and prepared to go top level is because you never know who/what you're dealing with, never mind reputations preceding people. Some people have never had to step up so there's no such reputation, for example.

I'm coming at it from a big city life here. This place can be a bit like Mos Eisley, if you know what I mean....international airport terminal of sometimes highly questionable and transient types.

I would find the dude and work out the cash. If he just came out of prison, he is on parole and unlikely he will do shit over a few bucks. Just find him, pay him, and it will be done with.

Can confirm.

Unless you're willing and able to go all the way...by which I mean, absolutely fucking top level insane.

Don't do.

I would also contact the aggrieved and sort it out the easy way....pay if needed and then get your money from where it should have come in the first place.

For sure agreed. Can't pull out a gun unless you truly are willing and ready to fire it. I'm gonna go the peaceful route, I have a feeling this is the kind of guy that if you pointed a gun at him he'd probably call your bluff and start running at you, and even if I shot him I have a feeling he wouldn't even be phased honestly.

I would find the dude and work out the cash. If he just came out of prison, he is on parole and unlikely he will do shit over a few bucks. Just find him, pay him, and it will be done with.

Very good point I bet he is on parole, the only flip side of that is some people are almost like happy to go back to prison it's like their home. IDK if he is like that though. Honestly he didn't seem that physically intimidating I look soft but I bet I could beat him up in a fight with no weapons

Well, yeah, it can never end well.

Half the reason why I say never threaten violence unless able and prepared to go top level is because you never know who/what you're dealing with, never mind reputations preceding people. Some people have never had to step up so there's no such reputation, for example.

I'm coming at it from a big city life here. This place can be a bit like Mos Eisley, if you know what I mean....international airport terminal of sometimes highly questionable and transient types.

It’s a very sticky situation and needs to be handled delicately. However I’m pretty certain that the ‘turning up with pistol’ option is definitely the wrong way to go.Finding his contact details.s and taking the initiative to square things away is a better choice.

If I thought the guy was going to pursue the debt no matter what I would go see him, tell him that the debt is not yours and ask that’s he pursue the other guy, but if he refuses and holds you accountable then pay up and make clear you don’t accept the debt but you can understand the confusion and are making a peaceable gesture in good faith. Then go chase the guy who dropped you in it to make you whole again.

I only recommend this based on what you said about living with your family and potentially having trouble come their way otherwise.

I’ve been told some hard man or another was looking for me at various times over the years. They never seemed to show up and the one time I accidentally bumped into one who was supposed to be after me I fronted him about why and he didn’t even know my name. Fuck people who spread rumours of this type.

I just got his number yesterday gonna call and text him today and figure out what he wants but my buddy told me he took care of it but I don't believe him one bit

I had a crackhead find out where my mother lived and threatened to out me as a drug addict because I wouldn't give him money for drugs.

At the time I was filled with murderous rage and shaking uncontrollably I was so angry, I knew where he lived etc it could've been really bad. I was hooked on heroin at the time but this guy wasn't a real threat.

He was just full of shit and fiending for crack and later apologised...not the same situation but agree with the above, if you're worried about your family maybe pay the debt yourself after explaining the situation and then ask the guy for the money.

Anyone could be lying in this situation. Then reeavulate who you deal with from now on...just don't act on anything in anger.

Lol yes. Anger is often my downfall and the reason I screw so many things up

I definitely agree with trying to square this in an upfront way.

But just for future reference, it's almost always a bad idea to trust someone else to "take care of it". :p

Once I was with a buddy and the dealer traded me off a fake bag heroin and called somebody a goof. Didn’t ask my buddy to do this but he went and told that guy he called him a goof and he pistolwhioped the hell out of him. Shortly after he was arrested though I doubt that was related he was kind of an obvious and that was a few days or a week later.

this taking care of thing rarely happens

"Putting a price on someone's head" is some shit I feel like happens in movies way more than real life

There are only 2 real ways I've heard of something similar actually happening. 1) an organized crew has one member getting pissed off and another member taking care of it because he can do it more easily for some reason 2) some desperate crackhead who will take a gram of crack from a dealer you pissed off to swing a rusty blade at you

You may be in danger, but most likely it would be from the dude himself, unless he is in an old school organized hierarchical gang/crew.

Paying someone random to kill you is a guaranteed way to get snitched on, and everyone knows. And if you're in a crew, you dont need to pay, they do it for the crew. So I feel this phrase is one for the movies, and not the streets, at least as I've seen and heard

Once I was with a buddy and the dealer traded me off a fake bag heroin and called somebody a goof. Didn’t ask my buddy to do this but he went and told that guy he called him a goof and he pistolwhioped the hell out of him. Shortly after he was arrested though I doubt that was related he was kind of an obvious and that was a few days or a week later.

this taking care of thing rarely happens

Are you from Canada? I've noticed calling someone a "goof" there is some serious shit, whereas in the USA it's very lighthearted, like something you call kids when they're silly

Are you from Canada? I've noticed calling someone a "goof" there is some serious shit, whereas in the USA it's very lighthearted, like something you call kids when they're silly
Its jail slang for pedo in Canada, There's the old lightheartedmeaning too but if someones calling you a goof they're likeening you to a child molestor here on the street.

Its jail slang for pedo in Canada, There's the old lightheartedmeaning too but if someones calling you a goof they're likeening you to a child molestor here on the street.
Oh wow good to know. In the USA I have never heard such a thing. I call people goofballs all the time down here, it is like the softest friendly insult. Guess I'll have to watch my mouth if I'm ever in canada

That show Under Arrest is great and taught me a lot about Canada, "goof" included.

You fucked up, but it’s ok. You vouched for someone who then robbed your dealer, it’s on you really...

As others said you first pay for your mistakes (yes yours) and apologize for bringing him someone that wound up doing this. Then you go for the guy that owes, and how you handle that is completely up to you.

Learn to never deal with any fronting situations with people you barely know... This all seems so easily avoidable.

If you show up with his money he won’t turn you away.

-GC