• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just another addict struggling to become a normal person...

Cpt.Strugglez

Greenlighter
Need advice pls: Just another addict struggling to become a normal person...

Sooo I've been reading bluelight forums for a couple years now every time I need to figure out what I can take with what, or what the best way for me to get sober would be... Drug of choice: Heroin. All started just like any other user, with perks and Oxys and any opiate imaginable. Here I am trying to get my ass through the horrid 4-5 days we all fear so much....

I have zero support from anyone so I decided to finally join these forums hoping that I could get some help from the right people. So the other day I took a subutex and it helped a little but I was freezing my ass off and sweating all day. Then later that night I ended up using a little H (yes I'm a dumbass).... woke up in the morning and used a little bit more H, but now I'm waiting to get back on my subutex except use a little less this time..... then the next day I have a suboxone which I'm planning on using maybe half a strip and a quarter of one at night to sleep. Then another have a strip in the morning. Then try to get through the day on a quarter strip the next day and another quarter at night. Thennnnn the next day try to not take anything until maybe later in the day.

Any thoughts on this??? Was hoping maybe somebody would respond and tell me if that's something I should go with or maybe have a better idea? I'm really hoping the H I used didn't set me back tooo much but maybe just tapered me down slightly..

Sorry if this seems stupid to some of you but I'm really trying and I hope to get some support from people that understand what I'm going through. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to Bluelight. :) Are you prescribed the strips and how much are you taking? Years ago, I was prescribed suboxone. Though it did keep me from being sick, it did not take away my cravings because I was not ready to stop getting high. Eventually, I went cold turkey but it took a few tries to finally stop. The best thing you can do is only use buprenorphine for a short while to ease your withdrawal symptoms. This way you can get off this hamster wheel of opiate addiction once and for all.