View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Jungle Spice - Second Time..omg

ElBloggy

Greenlighter
First time I smoked JS was about three months ago, two days ago I tried it again, and omg what a journey.

I took a small hit to start, just two hits to get used to it. It did have me lie down but was more just a feeling of love and a few colours, but there were voices saying "let go let go". After that was over I went bigger on the dosage and hit it three times. Then all of a sudden, everything went green, I started to fall on the bed, and saw each stage of me falling onto the bed if that makes sense, kind of like a rapid photo set.

So, as I started to enter into this other existence, I actually thought omg Im dying lol. I was so overwhelmed by everything going on and went into something which introduced sounds, visuals and physical feelings I had absolutely no control over, felt or seen before, to the point I had no choice to just accept what was going on, eve if the was death. But because of what was going on, I soon forgot about dying.

Hard to exactly describe the first bit, but just loads of colours and patterns which completely 360 surrounded me, followed by a physical sensations which I think was caused by shock, followed by a sound which I can only describe as a hugely loud, but not completely unpleasant outbreath and also like an electrical current which took over my whole hearing.

I was then floating up through these staircases, until I met two identical little guys to my right who were on two small bicycles which seemed to be using that peddle energy to lift me up from where I came. I
was then approached by a massive creature who started pouring a white powder into my mouth saying , "let go you must take it". I remember my mouth being massive, like my head had become huge, bigger than the two guys on the bike.
At first I was fine taking it, but then when I said I don't want it, the beings seemed to get quite angry and everything suddenly got quite scary, so I said ok Ill take it lol.

I then heard a voice of a woman say "you must be careful who trust in this life" before she manifested. I asked her what I should let go of and she said 'yourself of course"
I then felt I was starting to lower into a different realm where I saw a stripper before I started to hear the sounds of reality again before the being at the beginning all started saying 'goodbye, goodbye :)" I said goodbye and thank you

I felt really loved, but they also told me, don't come back too soon we are busy.

Man I can only say where I was was not in this world, no way.
It wasn't as euphoric as before, but the disconnection from realty was 100%,

I feel the message was: look after yourself more, be careful what you put in your body, and remember worldly pleasures are not the keys to enlightenment. Plus, let go of my ego and again, stop trying to control. Also don't be afraid of death, which according to many is a key to happiness

Im guessing these guys could've been the elves, but tbh I was a bit scared to look at them, even though everyone there I felt was trying to help me.

Yea they don’t like it if you come too often.. I’ve found its better to wait too long and have them be all “WHERE YOU BEEN?!?” Then piss em off showing up too early.

I smoked a little DMT myself last night and had an encounter with a reptilian female being. She was actually seductive and beautiful in that state. She seemed to be riding along in some vehicle and when I asked her, “are you evil?” Her response was “only if you make me.”

Then the vision gave way to fractals which these serpentine eyes were in the center. I decided not to have my guard up but soon as I relaxed I got the sensation and mind visuals of bugs/centipedes crawling into my ears and brain.

Since I’m pretty comfortable with this world (most of th time, we all get humbled now n then) I kinda laughed it off and then made a ball of energy in my solar plexus that was bright as bright gets, and then this ball of light exploded through my being and expelled all the bugs in my body.

The rest of the trip was positive and without incident.

One thing people must remember when traversing DMT realms is that we have power there too, it may take time to learn to wield but it can be done. Whether you believe it’s “all real” or simply a fig newton of your imagination, this works. I don’t personally astral project or lucid dream but I assume similar principles apply.

-GC

Yea they don’t like it if you come too often.. I’ve found its better to wait too long and have them be all “WHERE YOU BEEN?!?” Then piss em off showing up too early.

I smoked a little DMT myself last night and had an encounter with a reptilian female being. She was actually seductive and beautiful in that state. She seemed to be riding along in some vehicle and when I asked her, “are you evil?” Her response was “only if you make me.”

Then the vision gave way to fractals which these serpentine eyes were in the center. I decided not to have my guard up but soon as I relaxed I got the sensation and mind visuals of bugs/centipedes crawling into my ears and brain.

Since I’m pretty comfortable with this world (most of th time, we all get humbled now n then) I kinda laughed it off and then made a ball of energy in my solar plexus that was bright as bright gets, and then this ball of light exploded through my being and expelled all the bugs in my body.

The rest of the trip was positive and without incident.

One thing people must remember when traversing DMT realms is that we have power there too, it may take time to learn to wield but it can be done. Whether you believe it’s “all real” or simply a fig newton of your imagination, this works. I don’t personally astral project or lucid dream but I assume similar principles apply.

-GC
Yes the earwig thing id interpret as a test - confronting fears and letting them go type of thing, I had summin like that before, but I was told to stop “trying to control”.

love reading these stories, so insightful