• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Jumping timelines

time is not even linear and our true awareness transcends time and space. A brain scan won't show us the truth because that is still within object-subject duality of consciousness outside of ourselves. We have to go deeper within.
I don't know how to respond. So I'll just stick with the "Heart Like" on your post! ❤️

By the way. My offer above somewhere still stands! Bitcoin apparently hit around $48K yesterday or the day before! Think about it! :ROFLMAO:

I haven't read all of this but it looks like you've been down one hell of a rabbit hole.

I had an experience about 20 odd years ago where I was a passenger in a car with my friend driving. It was dark and we were doing about 40mph and something hit my side of the car and scared the crap out of us, we realised that we might have hit someone walking along the side of the road so we turned around to see if the person was there but when we drove past we couldn't see anything.

Anyway fast forward about 15 years and I brought this up with my friend who was driving at the time. He looked at me funny and said that it wasn't me who was in the car with him at the time. It was another of our friends.

I remember it vividly, things like that stick in your mind. I don't think it was a dream, so what else could have happened there? I've been meaning to ask a medium to try and get some answers.

That is some parallel timeline jumps. Crazy fucking stuff look up the mandela effect and glitch in the matrix.

i assume that timeline goes on as is remember our true awareness ponders on we have no true free will what is and will come be as already happened. I simply switched my cosnciouneness from that timeline to this one. I have also recently last year played with trying to tap into timeline jumps while on high dose acid. It did lead to some crazy deep tripping where i saw many possible futures unfold.

As yes i achieved my original jumps without drugs at all. It was all done with intent.

quote from defunk subreddit 4 years ago

Detachment is very much like a paradox in my experience because in order to detach from the thing you must realize you are in control of it, ALL OF IT thereby effacing all worries that it may or may not happen, how it will happen, etc.

ATTACH to the fact that this is your world and your experience so you can DETACH from the outcomes with(IN) YOUR world because they're all crafted and decided solely by you.

You MUST recognize and REMEMBER these:

Thoughts are blessings when filtered and refined properly and curses when allowed to run amuck in self-doubt and fear. They're your life source and generator for your game but can go haywire when you forget this.

Detachment is important because focusing on one decision effaces the macrocosmic element of the game. You miss your entire picture because you're stuck on one decision. It's like missing my date because I placed a dish in the microwave and I'm terrified and worried it won't stop. What if it keeps going on forever? What I get radiation waiting for it? What if I can't turn it off? What if a monster comes out?

So not only am I lollygagging over the outcome of a dish that is absolutely fine (Your decision and intention) but I am clueless to the fact that I'm missing my date (the ensuing possibilities of all other shifts because I glitched myself into focusing on an element that was guaranteed but I was worried was not). When you go to a restaurant, you don't harass the waiter for the ETA of your dish. You sent it, and forget it. It comes. The end.

The second you detach, it will LITERALLY pop up out of nowhere. It's not a coincidence. This is all your doing.

I had a person with whom I wanted to reconcile. The previous ending was quite nasty and based on the accepted parameters of the older dimension, there was virtually zero chance of reconciliation. SO I effaced those "rules" and made my own.
Visualized it. Jumped to it. And then let go. Three days later in the process of writing a card, planning some trips at a cafe, I turn around and guess who is seated directly behind me? His emergence was uncanny because he came out of nowhere, literally, but I knew ultimately I had summoned him. There are zero coincidences, only synchronicities.

I fulfilled it as I had imagined... because it's MY game.

And you will too.

ATTACH to the fact that this is your world and your experience so you can DETACH from the outcomes with{IN} YOUR world because they're all crafted and decided solely by you. Your world continues to expand with every creation, especially the new ways you've conjured up into your creation process. [THIS REPETITION IS PURPOSEFUL. I'm drilling this in your brain]
Theres zero aknowledgement of the sovereignty of God. im pretty sure if my will, with my zero power i walk in absent of the H.S., can override Gods will and intents. (sarcasm) We are less than nothing to him.