• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

John Travolta's son dies in Bahamas

ladyinthesky

Bluelight Crew
NASSAU (Reuters) - The teenage son of actor John Travolta died suddenly on Friday during a family vacation in the Bahamas, according to the family's lawyer.

Jett Travolta, 16, suffered a seizure at his family's vacation home at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island, attorney Michael Ossi said.

Attempts were made to revive him, but he died at the scene, Ossi said.

Jett, who had a history of seizures, was the eldest child of Travolta and his wife, actress Kelly Preston. They also have a daughter, Ella Blue, who was born in 2000.

(Reporting by John Marquis; editing by Jane Sutton and Mohammad Zargham)

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTRE50145920090102

so sad, not someone who deserved it

How awful :( My heart goes out to the parents...losing a child is absolutely devastating.

obligatory scientology joke quota is now used up

remember, this kid died.

i want to know what, if any, treatment the kid received for his seizures. just out of curiosity.

well i didn't edit nor unapprove your post. let's just not turn this place into the lounge, okay?

besides, a life is a life, sunshine.
:\

^ Highly doubt he was denied medical care. With his condition there would be WAY to many complications if he didn't take whatever meds he was taking. Then again, the picture I just saw of him, his face was completely airbrushed. Maybe due to peeling skin and extremely chapped lips?

beat me to it.

I would lay money on the fact that this kid was denied medical treatment for his seizures because of this scam-religion too.
i was thinking the same thing.

as a parent, i really hate to be judgmental in a time like this, but they never admitted to any issues with this kid besides Kawasaki's disorder, and since my son was diagnosed with it a few years ago, i know a hell of a lot about it and it does not cause the seizures and apparent autistic characteristics this kid had. again, hate to be judgmental, but we all know how they hate psych meds in that "religion" and seizures are easily controlled with meds, and so this kid probably didn't have those meds. i would hate to live with that. not sure what is worse, the fact you lose your child, or your inaction could have prevented it.

Last edited:
just a quick note of appreciation for the mature tone this thread has taken.

What's wrong with some of you jaded, senseless assholes? A kid dies and a big percentage of these posts are either making jokes or belittling his death because we didn't know him personally.

No one here knows your mom, Edvard Munch, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to read a stupid post stating, "Who really cares that his mom died? It's not like we knew the old bat anyway." Honestly. Sometimes I really hate this site. Keep the spiteful, failed attempts at humor in the lounge where they belong. Go make a meme and see if anyone gives a shit.

The kid exhibited a lot of the autistic signs that the little boy I nanny for does.

He's 2 and a half and doesn't say more than 10 different words, really no phrases at all, doesn't respond to his name, etc. etc.

The parents are really in some kind of ignorant (fearful?) state and so they tend to ignore the issue.

I was hoping after reading about how Jett was they would maybe take him to a doctor or something, but they still haven't.

I don't really know what I personally can do about it though. I just want the boy to have a normal life.

I'm not sure he will have a normal life... (i've worked with a number of people with various forms of autism)... but that doesn't mean that all is lost. Normal isn't that great as far as I'm concerned. A lot of people have suggested that Mr. Bean (yes, the fictional character) has autistic tendencies. His life isn't what most people would describe as normal. In fact he's a complete and total freak. But in a good way. You know? Encourage the weirdness.

What's wrong with some of you jaded, senseless assholes? A kid dies and a big percentage of these posts are either making jokes or belittling his death because we didn't know him personally.

No one here knows your mom, Edvard Munch, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to read a stupid post stating, "Who really cares that his mom died? It's not like we knew the old bat anyway." Honestly. Sometimes I really hate this site. Keep the spiteful, failed attempts at humor in the lounge where they belong. Go make a meme and see if anyone gives a shit.

if people wanna talk shit about me when i die, then by all means. Go right ahead. I'm sure i'll care a lot when i'm rotting in a box.