Jam band favorites!!!

Mienakunaru [2020] - Lost Bones Of The Holy Butterfly

A-1403421-1601914369-4767.jpeg.jpg

this is fucking EPIC man

this thread would not be complete without Bruce. This is just amazing. What a guy he was…

SLIFT [2021] - UMMON

Jean - guitar, synth
Rémi - bass, vox
Canek - drums

JRAD might be the greatest jam band touring today.
Absolutely transcendent. They are taking the songs to new peaks.

Jack was in the encore last night riverside.. missing the whole run this year.. I’ll be back next year and I’m hitting fri Chicago Theatre in less then a month.

One of the best moments of an Adirondack Saranac Lake cabin camp trip on white fluff from this rad hippy at a show such good stuff great vibes two thumbs up for sure. So I had just hit some Adirondack Gold bud my dead cuz scored off the gas station clerk pulling into town such a rad hookup right over the counter he sold us a bag so then I start peaking very gnarily in the dark walking around this gorgeous Adirondack Camp on a beautiful lake Medeski Martin & Wood forget which album early stuff was wild magic in the earphones walking around so giddy and funky and awesome vibes

Wasn't that album memory not jogging back to whateva point being Medeski is an awesome sound guide for a trip

Last edited:
Looked like a great setlist. If I’m being honest, I listen to panic maybe a few times a year these days. That said, i would absolutely love to do riverside run next year. Heard nothing but amazing things about the whole experience.

Looked like a great setlist. If I’m being honest, I listen to panic maybe a few times a year these days. That said, i would absolutely love to do riverside run next year. Heard nothing but amazing things about the whole experience.
Common thing it seems, I have been talking with old school show mates of mine.. saying music isn’t that important to them anymore.. so I have been asking what is important to them now?

I think it’s mainly just jambands for me. With the exception of the dead and phish, I just don’t listen to them as much as I once did. Music is still very important to me.