Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I've never see a film featuring [fill in the actor or actress] that I didn't like...

Claude Rains
crcollage.jpg

Myrna Loy
myrna-loy-80.jpg

^^^ +1 on Myrna Loy. Maybe not the best actress of her time but she was just so darn likable. Libeled Lady is my favorite of hers. Blows Jean Harlow right off the stage.
INow that I think about it, I can't recall a bad movie by Myrna's on-screen partner William Powell.

Brad Pitt.

seriously. i haven't seen ALL his films, but all the films I have seen with him in them have rocked. even his little part in true romance was cool.

so like, whatever. :)

Three I can think of offhand oddly enough all begin with the letter J.

jamiebell-1.jpg

Jamie Bell

jamesduval-1.jpg

James Duval

jakeg.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal

I have to agree with:

Jake Gyllenhaal, Bill Murray, Kevin Spacey and Edward Norton.

And I'll add Joaquin Phoenix

splash3.jpg

^ohhh yeah!! i love sooooo many movies with him in it....Parenthood, To Die For, Inventing the Abbotts, Gladiator, 8mm, Quills, Walk the Line, Signs......Excellent choice man.

Oh man did you ever see that movie he was in with Vince Vaughn called Black somthing its a state I forget that movie is fucking awesome maybe its like Black Montana or somthing like that

Well here is another and I know Im going to get alot of shit for this but its true:
Lindsey Lohan

Thats right I said it, I just watched I Know Who Killed Me last night and it was pretty good, so all the way back to The Parent Trap till now I havent seen a bad one yet

Hmmmmn... OK I do dislike a few with these guys (but not too many): Sean Penn, William Hurt, Robert DeNiro, Joe Pesci, Al Pacino, Ed Harris, Tom Sizemore, a few others.
Pharcyde said:
Well here is another and I know Im going to get alot of shit for this but its true:
Lindsey Lohan
OK, but only when she's high on coke =D =D =D.

crystalcallas said:
^ohhh yeah!! i love sooooo many movies with him in it....Parenthood, To Die For, Inventing the Abbotts, Gladiator, 8mm, Quills, Walk the Line, Signs......Excellent choice man.

and Buffalo Soldiers :)

MDPVagrant said:
Hmmmmn... OK I do dislike a few with these guys (but not too many): Sean Penn, William Hurt, Robert DeNiro, Joe Pesci, Al Pacino, Ed Harris, Tom Sizemore, a few others.

Just off the top of my head, I can think of Rocky And Bullwinkle for DeNiro, Gone Fishin' for Pesci, Dick Tracy for Pacino, and Sean Penn did Shanghai Surprise with Madonna when they were married.
Man, the thread is "I've never see a film featuring [fill in the actor or actress] that I didn't like". If you're mentioning people that you aknowledge have made bad films, then it just becomes a "Who's your favorite actor?" thread.

supertrav77 said:
Man, the thread is "I've never see a film featuring [fill in the actor or actress] that I didn't like". If you're mentioning people that you aknowledge have made bad films, then it just becomes a "Who's your favorite actor?" thread.
Eh true. Can't do much better than "close" tho, unless I picked an actor who's basically playing themselves i.e. about the same in every film. Or an actor w/like one or two films to their name. Dunno how any (decent) actor could fail to go wrong a few times.

supertrav77 said:

Not really. If you haven't seen any of the films where they were supposidly "bad" in, then they're still untainted to said viewer.

I was going to go with Edward Norton, but he has been in some clunkers - Death to Smoochy, 25th Hour (which is my #1 most hated movie of all time) and Frida.

So then I looked at Johnny Depp's imdb and realized I liked every single one of his films.

I would also put Ryan Gosling on here. I have loved everything he's been in so far, moviewise. (We just won't mention his long list of regrettable television choices, however.)

Zooey Deschanel is the only female actress I could add here. There are a lot of others I like, but all of them have made at least one unfortunate movie in their careers.

Daisybabe said:
I was going to go with Edward Norton, but he has been in some clunkers - Death to Smoochy, 25th Hour (which is my #1 most hated movie of all time)

I loved 25th Hour.