• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I've injected over 50 different chemicals, was slamming Dilaudid and popping chill pills daily. AMA/Research Subject

Benjamin Z O'Diazseppe

Greenlighter
Hi there. I'm sure you can tell from my name.... That's probably not my name. If you wanna address me you can call me Fenris.

I was going thru some of the research surveys they have posted here and just finished the "have you done meth and psyches together"

They had a lot of great questions and I feel maybe I helped out a bit but there questions barely scratched the surface of my poly-drug use w\major addictions/moderation issues to opiates and other downers.
I've been clean from slamming opiates fur 2 years this Dec1st. I say clean from opiates and not just clean because I'm still quite dirty. I
'm prescribed daily: Suboxone 24mg clonazepam- 4.5mg, lorazepam- 2mh, Zopiclone 5mg, Vyvanse 30, Dexedrine XR 20mg & Pregabalin 600mg.. these are all my 'fun' meds, you don't need to know about the others, but oh boy do I still abuse the hell out of them.

I'm slamming my Dexies and every now and again try to figure out how to make a IV Ativan solution.... Usually just end up mixing it with ethanol 50% w\w.. Ain't worth it folks.

My doctor is obviously kind of a doctor feel good which I'm sure some of you are envious about. Like just last week I called him and said I had dental work can he give me hydros and a note for my Sub doctor to see and that day I was slamming dillys again my old friend....(I guess I can't say I'm clean 2 years now.. Shit just realized that). I wonder if it's a Canadian doctor thing? �

So that's a quick little quip about my relationship with chems.
Now I'm trying to think how I should go about telling yall about my experience with Research Chemicals R.Cs. On one hand I kinda wanna just list the dozens I've tried to show I may have some knowledge someone could ask me about specifically. On the other hand I really don't wanna try to remember all of them and their super catchy names. 4-ho-met, Brorphine, 5-meo-mipt( like I'm trying to say"moxie" but can't remember if its a 4-meo... Blah. I'm not gonna list all I've done. Just please if you have a question about a research chemical just ask and I'll let you know if I have any experience with it and if so I'm happy to share anythhing

This is the point it this thread/post. For "seasoned" people to come and not offer any serious medical advice or things like that but offer stories and experiences. The people who want to complete surveys and medical studies and such.
This isn't just another " tell me about the cool trip you had on 1p bruh, is it just like the real thing".... It's not an experience journal.

I want this to be like a bulletin folks can advertise on if they wish to share their stories in a clinical way so doctors and other professionals can come here if they are looking for participants, etc.

So yes I'm here to answer anything you wanna know about my drug use. Anyone else who not a naive to chems please come and say your piece. Researchers, chemists, doctor, big Pharma I don't care. You folks can come here if you're looking for people willing to participate in your studies.

Please do not give medical advice here. Like telling someone to take a Xanax if there having a bad trip or to take a break from their meds so the lsd isn't blocked..etc.
Only personal experiences

This is a drug culture thread as it's all about what you take and how you get high. So I'm gonna move this out of BDD and send it over there.

You would like this to be a bulletin board where people can share their experiences so Drug Culture will get you the kind of comments you are looking for.

BDD > DC

You must have a pretty chill doctor to get scripts for 2 benzos, zopiclone, an opioid, and 2 amphetamines plus a potent anti convulsant lollol

You been shopping around eh?

You must have a pretty chill doctor to get scripts for 2 benzos, zopiclone, an opioid, and 2 amphetamines plus a potent anti convulsant lollol

You been shopping around eh?
Actually he's literally the first doctor I got when I went out of pediatrics.. Just got lucky haha. I used to get Dexy 5mg IR as well and I could have Ambien but Zopiclone but the Zop is cheaper

This is a drug culture thread as it's all about what you take and how you get high. So I'm gonna move this out of BDD and send it over there.

You would like this to be a bulletin board where people can share their experiences so Drug Culture will get you the kind of comments you are looking for.

BDD > DC
Thank you. I'm terrible with forums. I'm sure someone else has posted this exact kinda thing

Have you found that Dexedrine doesn't give a rush? Not even hitting hard and fast as a "kind of" rush?

Most common thing I have banged is Desoxyn. It was known to "not give a rush", but it hit hard and fast and really did in a way. Powder or crystal meth did give a rush. I always wondered if the lack of the "l" isomer in Desoxyn was the difference.

Benzphetamine gave a nice rush. Pretty sure there are no binders in them.
Preludin was the grail once a month. (gotta love housewives on diet pills making extra cash)
But, Dexedrine seemed to just come on quick over a few minutes. May as well eat them. Thoughts?

Have you found that Dexedrine doesn't give a rush? Not even hitting hard and fast as a "kind of" rush?

Most common thing I have banged is Desoxyn. It was known to "not give a rush", but it hit hard and fast and really did in a way. Powder or crystal meth did give a rush. I always wondered if the lack of the "l" isomer in Desoxyn was the difference.

Preludin was the grail once a month. (gotta love housewives on diet pills making extra cash)
But, Dexedrine seemed to just come on quick over a few minutes. May as well eat them. Thoughts?
I've caught a "coming on fast" kinda rush once at 40mg it gave me the similar feeling in my chest as meth did actually but nothing even close to that feeling.
I tried it again a few days later and just got effects quickly. No rush again.
Other then RC stims and coke those are the only stims I've slammed

I've tried many other stims actually banged Wellbutrin a few times like an idiot. I'm just not banging em mostly cus of thinking they'll fuck me up/non-injectable like the Wellbutrin was. My DOC has always been downers and psyches so I have a bit more experience there.

How the hell did you get your hands on Desoxyn though?!

How the hell did you get your hands on Desoxyn though?!
I'm talking a long time ago. Desoxyn used to be the easiest pill you could get to slam.

No binders. The pill was like a piece of plastic infused with the drug. You soaked it in a little vial, maybe heating over a light bulb, then took the pill out and threw it away completely intact.
Preludins were the same, except it was a wax. Boil the thing in a little vial, take the wax out and throw it away.

Do they even make Preludins anymore.

Preludin is Phenmetrazine eh?
Ya I'd buy it off my R.C hook up all the time about 4 years back. So it's still being manufactured in the gray market at least.

Id get like 99% pure powder. Really nice clean feeling stuff