Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV morphine IV fentyal- IV OPIATE HEAVEN

Epiper888

Bluelighter
I think I will start this trip report from the moment I got hurt.

So it all started when I was in a lacrosse game. I just got out their and we started with a face off (sorta like in hockey). The ball was on the ground and I was going for it. Their was a man of the opposite team who was right In front of me.

As I was going for the ball my leg ran into him and bent backwards. Their was no way I could get up let alone move it. A nurse who was at the game came over and helps me straighten my leg because it was laying over my body.

At this point they already called the paramedics. They got their in 30 minutes and this is where the magic happens. The paramedic tried to get me on the stretcher but relized the shitload of pain I was in.

He then proceeded to give me 15mg of liquid Morphine. The rush was one of the best feeling I've ever felt because my pain was almost unbearable. I could feel that warm opiate feel you get inside.

The pain was so bad it still hurt when he finally got me on to the stretcher. They took me to the hospital and gave me even more morphine.

They gave me more because we were going over some very bumpy roads. They gave me 5 more mgs of morphine. We finally got to the hospital and they x rayed me.

We all though it was just dislocated but we soon relized my femur was fractured!!! At this point they gave me even more morphine(5mg) and told me they had to move my foot upward.

My foot was pointing to the side still and had to make sure it was sticking up to the ceiling. They told me this was going to be the most painful experience of my life.

They told me they were going to give me 100micro grams of fentyal. I was pretty relived that I was getting such a strong pain killer.

Once they injected me with the fentyal I felt one of the best feelings of my life, it was like floating on a cloud of hair. They twisted my leg back and even though I has the fentyal it hurt sooo bad. After that that they put me back in room to sleep

The next day it was time for surgery. Before giving me the Anastasia they injected me with what with liquid xanax because I was feeling very heavy in my hospital bad.

The last thing I remebered is them putting a mask on my head. the surgery had gone well and they had given me a liquid morphine tap so I could access it every 12 minutes if i chose.

Overall the pain from this experience was not worth it but the drugs were still very amazing.

Last edited: